Sumter Landing Entertainment Sound System

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2016, 09:49 AM
Veteran member
Default Sumter Landing Entertainment Sound System

Does anyone know who feedback could be provided to regarding the sound system for evening concerts at Sumter Landing? We went to see Suzie Casta Sunday evening, who we think is one of the best entertainers at the evening concerts. The sound system was terrible. It sounded like the speakers were set way over their capacity and the music was very distorted and even breaking up at times. We have heard her at Spanish Springs and everything sounded great.

I know the concerts are free, but we support the squares by buying drinks and frequenting the restaurants and other businesses in the area. It's a shame to have good entertainers, but a sound system that sounds like it's coming apart.

Thanks.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeser View Post
Does anyone know who feedback could be provided to regarding the sound system for evening concerts at Sumter Landing? We went to see Suzie Casta Sunday evening, who we think is one of the best entertainers at the evening concerts. The sound system was terrible. It sounded like the speakers were set way over their capacity and the music was very distorted and even breaking up at times. We have heard her at Spanish Springs and everything sounded great.

I know the concerts are free, but we support the squares by buying drinks and frequenting the restaurants and other businesses in the area. It's a shame to have good entertainers, but a sound system that sounds like it's coming apart.

Thanks.
I would have walked over to the sound guy and asked.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

1070 CANAL STREET, THE VILLAGES, FL 32162 | 352-750-5411

The Villages Entertainment * Special Events *

I bet that Suzie would have appreciated that feedback.

Tags
system, sound, evening, concerts, entertainers, sounded, landing, sumter, times, support, heard, free, great, spanish, springs, good, shame, sounds, coming, area, drinks, buying, frequenting, restaurants, businesses

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.