Bad service smart

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2018, 07:24 PM
Thumbs down Bad service smart

Service smart sounds good, but then they don't do what is contracted after many many calls. They like to go to new neighborhoods. They haven't cut my lawn, weeded, trimmed, and swept for bugs. I've been having a huge hassle for over two years. I'm done!
Old 05-18-2018, 08:26 PM
Veteran member

I couldn't agree more. We quit using them about 6 months ago at our house in St James due to never coming for weeks at a time to mow--the grass was honestly 8-12 inches long on numerous occasions and than they would mow and leave large clumps of grass on the lawn. We bought a house in Fenney for my Mom and they were at my door constantly trying to get me to sign up for everything including new landscaping. I kept telling them no, no, no and they just kept coming and pestering. I would suggest not signing up for any kind of work with this company.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:10 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackVan View Post
Service smart sounds good, but then they don't do what is contracted after many many calls. They like to go to new neighborhoods. They haven't cut my lawn, weeded, trimmed, and swept for bugs. I've been having a huge hassle for over two years. I'm done!
Join the hundred of others who have warned and complained on this site for years. A simple search...Peace out!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Fraugoofy; 05-18-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
service, smart, bugs, swept, weeded

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.