*Column Walls
*Rock Beds
*Plant & Tree Installations
*Putting Greens

Call Us Today for a FREE QUOTE!

352-274-6913
Old 10-14-2023, 12:39 PM
Angry Promises promises

Hoping you see this Brandon. We had you landscape and hard scape our yard less than a year ago. We have palm leaves which need removal. The front yard has TOO MANY lantana overtaking the entire front. Brickwork can no longer be seen. We’ve tried reaching out to you. You were working on a neighbor’s house and I came over to talk with you. You said you’d stop by. We are still waiting. I would like to redo the plants in the front. It is not pretty. It’s like a bunch of the same style plant randomly placed and all overgrown. We discussed raising one of the brick borders many months ago. You never gave us the quote or stopped by. PLEASE CONTACT US ON DANIELSON LOOP. we believed you when you said you follow up and replace dead plants. Many of our plants are dead, especially all of the hibiscus. HELP!

QUOTE=Ad poster;1459840]
Brandon Suris Landscaping

* Stacked Walls
*Lighting
*Patio Pavers
*Column Walls
*Rock Beds
*Plant & Tree Installations
*Putting Greens

Call Us Today for a FREE QUOTE!

352-274-6913
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-24-2021, 05:50 AM

Brandon….if you can see this….we have called you to make repairs to work you just did…that’s been weeks ago….are you ever coming back? We have dead plants but the bigger problem is that the back patio is now sinking in and is unlevel…..it seems to be getting worse. At least tell us when or if you plan to return. We will call again on Monday….hope you see this …
Old 02-02-2020, 11:01 AM

will Brandon take up my grass and put down stone
Old 02-02-2020, 10:34 AM

Used their service..very satisfied
Old 08-02-2019, 07:09 AM

Thank you Brandon and your superb crew for our recent landscaping project. Beginning with our initial meeting your design expertise, work planning, and professionalism produced a spectacular transformation of our once plain corner lot into a neighborhood showpiece. We've received many compliments from neighbors and others regarding the quality and beauty of our yard. This is simply attributed to the hard working, friendly and dedicated employees of your team. We most strongly recommend Brandon's Landscaping for any yard project. Five Stars #
Old 01-14-2018, 06:40 AM

We also had Brandon Suris Landscaping update our yard and agree that they did an amazing job! Very quick and high quality work. We would recommend Brandon highly.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:48 AM

Remember the old saying the customer is always right? Well, I haven't heard that for a looooong time and thought it was gone forever. But, Brandon's Suris Landscaping restored my faith in that saying. My husband and I hired them to do our landscaping and from the onset they were very professional, accommodating, courteous and respectful. They required no money down - only full payment once the job was finished and we were satisfied. That guarantee alone was both comforting and reassuring. Throughout the job, Brandon went above and beyond to make sure both my husband and I were well pleased. Not only is he knowledgeable but soooooo accommodating as well. We absolutely loooooove our yard and are truly grateful. Thank you Brandon and Jessica for a job well done. We sing your praises!!!!! You're the bomb!!!

Tags
brandon, landscaping, suris, today, walls

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.