Choice Maintenance

Old 06-06-2015, 06:20 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceylady View Post
Everyone recommending this company is either a first time poster on this site, or has less than 10 posts. The rules for the site are that you cannot recommend a company until you have over 10 posts. Therefore, it makes it very difficult to believe the posts.
Hi Laceylady,

When you pay for an advertising spot on TOTV they send you a form to mail to your customer base telling them how to join the site and give you a review. Apparently, many of our customers did not have an existing account, so they created a new one for the sole purpose of writing a review for our company. If you have any doubt regarding the legitimacy of the accounts made, then I'd be happy to contact a few of our customers (that took the time to write a review about us) and see if it is OK to give you their information for you to contact and them and receive their personal recommendation.

As far as the 10 post rule, it doesn't apply to a sponsor ad.

Feel free to contact me for that information,
Tate Parada
Full Landscape and Hardscape
Old 06-05-2015, 05:22 PM

Everyone recommending this company is either a first time poster on this site, or has less than 10 posts. The rules for the site are that you cannot recommend a company until you have over 10 posts. Therefore, it makes it very difficult to believe the posts.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Default Thank you Choice Maintenance

Thank you Tate for taking care of the weeds that came with our newly purchased Courtyard Villa. Not only was the service quickly done but also reasonably priced.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:49 PM

I have always been pleased with Choice Maintenance Landscaping. Whenever I call to bring something to their attention, they are very responsive -- usually that day or within 24 hours. Their employees are courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Lee B.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:39 PM

I'm like everyone else. I've had them for 3 years, and been more than happy with their services. The nice part is the longer you have them, the more they understand your needs. Always courteous and professional. Whenever I've had a question, they answer email quickly. I've also recommended them to others. I hope they're around for a long time - lol.
Old 05-20-2015, 03:21 PM

We have used Choice Maintenance for about two years and are totally happy with their professional service and staff. We have recommended them to many of our neighbors.

~Bill & Nancy Koebel, Village of Ashland
Old 05-14-2015, 05:27 AM
Sage

Thanks for your reply
Old 05-13-2015, 08:35 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
I guess this ad begs a couple of questions. What are the credentials of the supervisors who will make decisions regarding my lawn treatment ? Are any of your employees licensed for pest/weed control applications ? Are the people who do the lawn service covered by worker's compensation insurance ? Will you provide written proof of the answers to all these questions ?

Hi Mulligan,

We do not provide lawn treatments or pest services, therefore we cannot provide credentials for those services. We can however provide credentials for our weeding service and have proof of our workers compensation exemption along with proof of our liability insurance coverage. I hope this has answered any concerns you may have regarding our companies legitimacy.

Regards,
Tate Parada
Choice Maintenance
Old 05-13-2015, 05:51 AM
Sage

I guess this ad begs a couple of questions. What are the credentials of the supervisors who will make decisions regarding my lawn treatment ? Are any of your employees licensed for pest/weed control applications ? Are the people who do the lawn service covered by worker's compensation insurance ? Will you provide written proof of the answers to all these questions ?
Old 05-12-2015, 07:28 PM

They never let us down in three years. Super customer service.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Default we recommend Choice Maintenance

Great service, reasonable pricing!
Old 04-30-2015, 07:51 PM

We have used these young men for a year now and are very pleased with their work. They are always on time, polite and pay close attention to our requests. We will continue to use them and highly recommend them. We were referred to them by a neighbor and they continue to use them also.
Old 04-30-2015, 03:31 PM

Excellent company to work with. They will do what ever is needed to make you satisfied. Over 2 years and NO complaints.
Old 04-30-2015, 03:28 PM
Default Choice Maintenance

I have used this company for over 2 years now and have found them to be very reliable and caring. They pay attention to detail and always are polite. They continue to ask if there is anything they can adjust or make better or just to see if everything is OK. I would recommend this company to any one and everyone .
Old 04-29-2015, 10:12 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

"Yesterday 08:37 PM - permalinkdean32162
Have used their services for more than five years and are not contemplating changing. Good guys, good work and good prices - what's not to like?!?

Sue and Dean
Image of Hillsborough"

Thank you for the nice review Mr. and Mrs. Chandler!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.