Dean's Services

Dean's Services

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-22-2017, 03:42 PM

Have had Service Smart for the last year since moving here. Don't waste your money!!!!! Pest control seems OK but fertilization and mowing are the worst. Have to call and complain when they never show up as scheduled. Have even borrowed a mower and cut it myself when I couldn't get anyone to show up. Called today and they said they were here and cut it this week. NOT at my house they didn't. Most neighbors who also have Service Smart dealing with same issue. We all moved in about the same time so they got a contract before we got the scoop on their service. Keep looking, I am.

Old 09-25-2017, 07:04 AM

Service Smart is the most frustrating pest and lawn care business around......never use them
Sponsored Links
Service Smart
Old 04-06-2018, 10:22 AM

Unhappy Service Smart

Just signed up in February because of all the great stuff they said they do and have only seen them once since I signed on. Suppose to mow 2 times a month. Have not showed up yet. Was suppose to weed, have not showed up yet. Was supposed to trim palm trees and not showed up yet. I dont have time to follow up with every thing they don't do. Should never have left Deans.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Just signed up in February because of all the great stuff they said they do and have only seen them once since I signed on. Suppose to mow 2 times a month. Have not showed up yet. Was suppose to weed, have not showed up yet. Was supposed to trim palm trees and not showed up yet. I dont have time to follow up with every thing they don't do. Should never have left Deans.
If you were to do a search just here on TOTV, I think you will find the overwhelming recent opinion of Service Smart (in the last few years since something changed)...isn't very good.

You can also add me to the list of people...who became disgusted and fired them.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgilcreast View Post
I have Deans for bugs, termite, and lawn care. Recently the lawn mowing has been terrible. They race around the yard, cut very short, and today they broke some branches off a small tree. Supervisor is coming out tomorrow. This is my second (and last)try to get a decent job or a new company will take over. No complains about the other services however.

We had Stellar (became Service Smart), Dean's, and now Massey. The biggest problem we had with all of them was yard trimming and weeding. Face it, the yard crews are bottom of the totem pole. I can't see them being very inspired to take their time and do things to the level we want. Yes, we have called out supervisors and they tell you it will be fixed, but it is not long before things go back to being broke. Not sure what the answer is. We are part time and have to do a bunch of weeding every time we come down...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2018, 04:26 PM

Have used them for all services since 2010. Completely satisfied. They are excellent and responsive.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:33 PM

I'm surprised they didn't drop me! I've had them since the house purchase about a year and a half ago. I was on the phone constantly with lawn issues, trying to handle from afar. Once down there and meeting with the techs, they did try to correct things. Unfortunately, they failed. Since starting with a new service, the lawn has had a complete turn around and is a vast improvement. Time will tell......
Old 11-15-2018, 04:34 PM

Massey....we’ve had them for 8 years since we moved here. Excellent service, employees, management and office help. Always courteous, dressed in uniforms with photo IDs. Fast response to any concerns, always showed up on time. Highly recommend them.