Disappointed lawn care

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2022, 07:01 AM
Default MASSEY Services are Expensive in comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
Massey service over the last year has really gone downhill.. keep hearing the same excuse of not enough employees.. my reply to them was then STOP taking on new customers and service the ones you have properly
When I first purchased my home I wanted a reliable company to use for my services. Being a snowbird I called Massey for lawn cutting. I was impressed with Massey from the start. They kept their appointment, inspected my property and quoted me a higher price then anyone else.
After six months and my grass reached a height of over 8" I called Massey and complained and asked why??? Their reply was they were having a manpower problem? Again, being a snowbird I want my property to look good even when I am not there. I stopped Massey and hired a new landscaper and saved $20.00 a month and now my grass is getting cut without any issues.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:33 AM
Default Too big too fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
Massey service over the last year has really gone downhill.. keep hearing the same excuse of not enough employees.. my reply to them was then STOP taking on new customers and service the ones you have properly
Also have for a few years been hiring people they train for a week and they have no experience or the knowledge to adequately do the job.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,021 Times in 5,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalina36 View Post
When I first purchased my home I wanted a reliable company to use for my services. Being a snowbird I called Massey for lawn cutting. I was impressed with Massey from the start. They kept their appointment, inspected my property and quoted me a higher price then anyone else.
After six months and my grass reached a height of over 8" I called Massey and complained and asked why??? Their reply was they were having a manpower problem? Again, being a snowbird I want my property to look good even when I am not there. I stopped Massey and hired a new landscaper and saved $20.00 a month and now my grass is getting cut without any issues.
When we first moved here and hired massey for pest control and fertilizing was warned by several people to avoid them for cutting grass as they were a revolving door and could not keep up with the workload.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Owners do not know how to handle the business they have and for some reason still try and expand.
You are so right.
Closed Thread

Tags
service, haven’t, cancel, requested, contract

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.