Finding an interested landscaper

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2016, 08:19 AM
Default Finding an interested landscaper

We are new to The Villlages. We just had settlement on the 28th. My question is, how do you get a landscaper to call you back after you leave a message. We've tried several recommended landscapers and none seem to be interested enough to return your call.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:03 AM
Dancing Thyme

I would guess that they are all very busy right now, with the weather cooling a bit and snowbirds are back in town and wanting work to be done. I also had that problem with one company and thought it might have been because I asked for an estimate, and with so much going on, they put estimates on the back shelf until they catch up on real projects. I'm going to find a new approach, "I have a project for you" and see if that works. Good luck and remember, don't go to anyone who wants money upfront.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 10-29-2016, 10:14 AM

What village are you in? Do you need maintenance or new landscaping?
Old 10-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Default loves his work

Lukes Landscaping

loves his work

great workers better then most
Old 10-29-2016, 12:16 PM

We are in the Village of Woodbury. We bought a new Durham courtyard villa. We are interested in maintenance and landscaping.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonfl View Post
Lukes Landscaping

loves his work

great workers better then most
Does Luke's Lanscaping call you back? Lol! That's what we're having trouble with.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:27 PM

I recently changed to Phillips landscaping. They planted my front yard and it's looking great. My lawn looked terrible and they nursed it back to health. I highly recommend them - husband and wife team
Old 10-29-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
I would guess that they are all very busy right now, with the weather cooling a bit and snowbirds are back in town and wanting work to be done. I also had that problem with one company and thought it might have been because I asked for an estimate, and with so much going on, they put estimates on the back shelf until they catch up on real projects. I'm going to find a new approach, "I have a project for you" and see if that works. Good luck and remember, don't go to anyone who wants money upfront.
Thank you for the great advise. I guess I should just be a little more patient, Since its such a busy time of year. Since we won't be there until after Thanksgiving, were anxious to get some maintenance started.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:25 PM

When you post The information about your landscape. Please put the landscapers phone number, the name, and where you live. If
The landscaper does the homes in your area, it may be cheaper
Old 10-29-2016, 01:35 PM

J & J Hardscapes did our Landscaping, he was very prompt in getting in touch with us and getting us a quote. Would definitely recommend them! He has an ad on TOTV with some other great reviews. 352-643-0079
Old 10-29-2016, 01:57 PM

Josh from J & G Landscaping will call you back. He did our landscaping and very pleased with his work and his employees that did our job. Josh # is 352-217-6294.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:10 PM
Thumbs up Ron's Landscaping

We recently used Ron's Landscaping to redo our front yard as nothing had been done previously. We found them to be honest as to what would work in our small space. Ron also explained to us the necessity to use plants that are hardy to our region as we do get cold snaps that could damage some plants. All work was completed on time. We recommend them and would use them again should we decide to do more landscaping. Their phone is 352-227-7788.
Closed Thread

Tags
call, interested, landscaper, message, leave

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.