Home and Garden Show Today!

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Default Home and Garden Show Today!

What an exciting day!

First.... We won second place in the Home and Garden show.....

Second.... The winner of the $1000 in landscaping and/of trees is Dennis Sctlinka!

Yeah Dennis!

We want to thank all our customer who took the time out of their day to come down and talk to the people at the show! You are the greatest!

We want to thank all the people who stopped by our display!

Posting a couple of pictures of the show!

THANKS EVERYONE! IT TRULY WAS A SUCCESS!!!

What a day!!!!!

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Old 02-03-2013, 06:12 AM

Sure missed the advertisement on this........ OOps
Old 02-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Sage
Default Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8tpw View Post

Are you trying to be mean? My name is Angie Fox. I post for Mansfield Landscaping on TOTV. I also live in The Villages. Yes... I am a Villager.

Yes we advertise ON TOTV and I post to advertise. Would anyone think I would not take the opportunity to post advertisements while spending money on advertising?

As to this post. I for one was impressed to see what appeared to be over 60 of Steve Mansfield's customers come out to the event to support him and his work. It spoke volumes! Do you think we wouldn't want to give a shout out to those people on TOTV?

We met so many more of his customers who just came by at the event. People who where there for the Chili Tasting. And we met so many other nice people Do you think we would not want to say Thank You to those people on TOTV?

He won 2nd place in the show. WOW! And it was his first show.... You don't think we were pretty excited about that?

Not everyone is going to like us.... But for the people who do... THANK YOU! Not everyone is going to like you.... or me... but I'm not going to stop posting because a few, who don't even know who Mansfield Landscaping or Angie Fox are, post negative comments.

Thank you TOTV for giving us this venue to post these exciting events and for giving our customers this venue to post about us.

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you....
Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Gold member

Loved Mansfield exhibit! That's why we hired them! That exhibit looked almost as good as the job they did in my backyard!
Old 02-03-2013, 01:44 PM

No, Angie, I am not trying to be mean, just remarking that I had not seen anything about it anywhere so I missed it - I probably would have went. If I had intended to be mean I would have used a few more words and there would have not been any doubt in your mind. Not sure why you took it so personal. I am happy you enjoyed it.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:44 PM

Looked like fun! Was it in Sumter Yesterday during the Chili cook off?
Old 02-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
No, Angie, I am not trying to be mean, just remarking that I had not seen anything about it anywhere so I missed it - I probably would have went. If I had intended to be mean I would have used a few more words and there would have not been any doubt in your mind. Not sure why you took it so personal. I am happy you enjoyed it.
Thank you for your response. You are correct... I did take it personal. There seems to be some people on here who don't understand the people who advertise on here would advertise here. Still with me?

I'm sorry you missed it. I always enjoy the home shows... having been in marketing much of my career I've spent most of my time working these shows, and not enjoying them as much as if I were there as a consumer.

The exhibits were wonderful.... The Landscapers outdid themselves. I can't believe what they did in the short time they had to set up.

One built a zen garden... One had walls with large palms. Another had waterfalls! It was all so beautiful!

While I didn't have time for chili, some of the Chili displays were fun and fancy!

This is always a great show for The Villages as many of us are trying to set up our new homes.... Michele was there with her "hide away doors" Love them. I saw hot tubs... a two seater that interested me.

I hope you can make it next year. It was a great show and I'm pretty sure once you found parking... It was worth it.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
I would have gone also if I had known about it.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Sage

Angie, who did the zen garden?

Any pics?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
Angie, who did the zen garden?

Any pics?
I don't know who did the Zen Garden. I walked the show before it opened and the names of the landscapers weren't listed on the exhibits at that time. I can tell you that the landscapers outdid themselves! They couldn't start setting up until after 10:00pm the evening before and what they did in that time was truly amazing!

No... I only had time to snap a few pictures and except for one... The rest were of Mansfield Landscaping exhibit.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.