» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Jamie's Landscaping & Pavers
Old 08-08-2014, 06:51 AM

Default Jamie's Landscaping & Pavers

Jamie's Landscaping and Pavers

Proudly serving the Villages area for over 20 years!

Services:
Landscaping
Paver driveways and patios
Curbing, Irrigation
Water Features
Rock and Walls

No deposit required!

Call us today to set up your free estimate!
352-308-7412

Recently we obtained 4 estimates to landscape our front yard. We selected Jamie's Landscaping because of Jamie's personal presentation to us- professional, caring, interested in our situation, and willing to work within our budget range. Jamie said "You will get more than your money's worth" and "I want your neighbors to enjoy your landscaping as much as you do". He was right on both counts; we received more than double the plants we paid for in the quote and our neighbors raved about his work. His landscape design is simple yet elegant, colorful with structure, and long lasting. Jamie's work crew and office staff are courteous, prompt, responsive, and easy to work with. Putting the customer first is not a slogan to them but the way they conduct their business.
I was so happy with their work I bought lunch for the crew the last day !
Jamie doesn't advertise, so consider this an unsolicited ad. I have lived in The Villages 7 years and hired 4 landscapers ( sound familiar?); Jamie's Landscaping is far and away the best and most positive landscaping experience you will ever have.

Last edited by Ad poster; 05-08-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:27 PM

Do you have their phone number.
Sponsored Links
Jamie's Landscaping #
Old 08-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Veteran member

Default Jamie's Landscaping #

Jamie's Landscaping office number is 352-308-7412. Sunny is the office manager and she schedules all Jamie's calls so it is most practical to call her. Glad you are as thrilled as we have been with Jamie's work and his design. Yes, I think that he has the best eye in TV for landscaping. He really does help you get what you want and he knows what will work in Florida.

LW888
Old 08-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Sage

Jamie did a great job for us. His prices were competitive, and the crew was very professional. Josh even drove me around a couple of neighborhoods to show me plants that he was suggesting at the last minute. Plus when I wanted a plant I didn't know the name of but had seen at the postal center, he went down there to look, brought a leaf back and said, "Is this it?"
Old 08-20-2014, 06:42 PM
Gold member

Do you have any pictures you could share with us?
Old 08-20-2014, 08:39 PM
Platinum member

Jamie did our back landscaping and I agree he & his crew are the best.We had a patio with a sitting wall plus vegetation including a beautiful palm tree. His vision coincided with ours & it came out absolutely stunning.If you want to see ours all you have to do is look across the street from the Kildeer #8 green. We back up to Pinellas Pl we're the only one with a flag coming out of the middle column of our wall!

Worcester (Wistah) Massachusetts-52 years
The Village Of Amelia The Villages Fl -September 09-
June 10, 2013 Gilchrist
We are "Frogs" as of 08-21-2011
Old 09-17-2014, 11:08 AM

Jamie's Landscaping completed our job in August of 2014. My wife and I agree with the positive comments about Jamie, his crew, and office staff. All are very professional. Jamie offers various creative ideas to consider but does not pressure the homeowner in any way. In the end, it's up to you. You may or may not go with Jamie but it is certainly worth your while to speak with him before you commit. His number is 352-308-7412.

Neighborly Way, Lake Deaton
Old 09-27-2014, 09:14 PM

Jamie and he crew did a great job on our landscaping -it was absolutely spectacular. We couldn't be more pleased. The palm he put in the front of our house is stunning. He understands that satisfied customers in The Villages are key to his success. They guarantee their plantings for a year. Plus he's a nice guy.

Last edited by Ad poster; 05-08-2015 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:11 AM
Soaring Eagle member

We used Jamie and had a 2 issues..both were resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. 1) a big queen was titled after a big wind/rain storm...Jamie came back within a week with a fork lift and straighten it out and secured it, and 2) a small windmill palm did not take after 8 months, I called Jamie he looked at it had had it replaced within 3 days. He did everything he promised. This is FIRST HAND information.

Bonanza...I am just curious why are you posting things about a contractor second hand...you know better than that. Im sure you are not privy to all if any dealings "your neighbor" has had with the contractor in trying to resolve the unfinished items which you do not describe or even tell us what period of time elasped since installation.

And for your other coment, Has Jamie done Landscape work for you and if so ....has he not showed up to resolve any of your problems or is this more hearsay??

Your final comment I agree with but it sounds like your neighbors were satisfied with the job and that is why they paid them! I would never give the OK to any contractor (building or landscaper) to do $XX thousands of work while I was not there.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:34 AM

Pictures of his work would be very helpful; I'm looking at hiring someone very soon