Landscaping Companys

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2018, 01:00 PM
Smile Landscaping Companys

Using Jason Schmidt Landscaping once again and want our neighbors to know they are super to deal with. Between design and finished product, everyone has done a great job and all personnel have been delightful to deal with. If you don't at least get a bid from them and meet designer Kyle, you will be missing an opportunity to understand what good landscaping is all about!
Gerry Katz
Pine Ridge

Last edited by Gerryk12; 07-31-2018 at 01:01 PM. Reason: error
Old 07-31-2018, 03:51 PM
Veteran member

I've seen the work by Jason, and it does look great. Good enough that I got an estimate from Jason last year... I had 4 estimates, all for the same work. I made sure they all quoted the same plants, trees, and amount of rock and retaining wall.

Lowest estimate was $9K, then $12K, then $19K, and finally $23K. Quite a spread! No, Jason wasn't the highest... but he was 2nd highest. And I couldn't see what he was going to do for another $7-$10K that was going to be worth it. I went with the $12K bid, because the $9K bid wanted 50% down before they even started.

Wish I had went with the $9k bid now - they did a ton of work in our neighborhood - all great work, and all on time. The crew that did mine ended up doing a good job, but it took way longer than it should have, and caused a great deal of frustration. However... for $7K I'll take the frustration.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:15 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Wow! Thank you so much Gerryk12! We really appreciate the positive feedback and we are honored to be working with you again!
Office: 352-425-6361
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheVillagesLandscaping/
Old 08-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Veteran member

Jason Schmidt just finished a large project for us yesterday. Kyle is a pleasure to work with. We received several positive comments from neighbors as the project took shape and at least two others in our neighborhood have ordered work from them.
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, deal, gerry, bid, katz

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.