» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Landscaping by Native Cuts
Old 10-09-2015, 03:14 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Landscaping by Native Cuts

Native Cuts

We are a full service landscape design and maintenance company offering commercial and residential services in Lake, Sumter and Marion Counties. Our unique designs will bust the mold without breaking the bank. From pond-less waterfalls to custom built stone pathways and unique water features accented by fire, lights and the sound of a babbling brook your dream just came true.
Don't settle for another cookie cutter design. Your new landscaping is a major investment and just like the inside of your home, an extension of your personality. We are not all the same, and neither should our homes be. Anyone can plant a tree with some stone around it. It is our attention to detail, innovative ideas and the time we spend with you that allows us to create one of a kind masterpieces for each of the homeowners.

Lawn Services

Mowing, we use the right size mowers for the job.
Edging, street side, driveways and ornamental beds.
Weed eating for those hard to reach areas.
Weeding of beds.
Tree, bush and palm trimming.
Donut clean-out.
Blow out all beds.

Timer Box

Complete irrigation design, installation and repair.
Timer box installations and resetting.
Protective irrigation head donut clean out and installation.
Sprinkler head replacements, rotors and pop ups.
Valvebox repairs, valve body and cylinoid replacements/repairs.
We recommend and use invisible water saver drip irrigation.

Power Wash Services

Curbing, pressure wash and seal.
Driveways, pressure wash, repair and seal.
Walls, block and stacked flagstone.
Boulders.
Lanais and pergolas.
Whole house.

We look forward to working with you.
Gina, Earl and the Crews

Call us Today!
(352)460-2605
Email: NATIVECPM@EMBARQMAIL.COM
VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

Old 03-04-2016, 01:07 PM

Earl, Gina and crews are excellent. Highly recommend for your landscaping needs. Like viewing he CAD on the computer to see our project first. Affordable, unique designs for various budgets.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2016, 09:42 AM

Earl and his entire crew are top notch. Earl works with you on individual designs, and his knowledge of what works best in this area assures you will have a wonderful landscape. After you have an idea of what you want, he puts the design on a CAD program so you can actually see what the finished product will look like. He is very fair in his pricing, and you would do yourself a disservice if you didn't give his company an opportunity. He also offers full yard service to keep an eye on your plants, and insure they get the care necessary to flourish
Old 11-16-2016, 12:45 PM

I'm glad the two previous folks didn't have the problems with Native Cuts that I and two other couples here in the Villages did. I must tell you, dealing with Earl and his wife (office manager) was the most frustrating and negative experience I've had with any contractor. I spoke to two other pickle ball friends about Native Cuts...they had the same experiences I did with Earl and they fired him. Earl has a policy that he will only guarantee his plants/trees if you hire him to maintain and cut your lawn. We did that...and when one of his plants dies, he refused to replace so I held $165 owed him for lawn cutting service until he fulfilled his contractual promise to replace the dead shrub. He became rude, curt and very unprofessional. I fired him for non-performance and he placed a lien on our home for $165.

If you are thinking of hiring Native Cuts, I would advocate doing your due diligence. You will find other negative comments through "Talk of the Villages" and the BBB. Earl, his wife and Native Cuts gets two thumbs down from me. Buyer beware!!!
Old 05-05-2017, 04:25 PM

We had an equally terrible experience with Native Cuts. Our large palm tree was not healthy from the time it was planted, but Earl would not replace it until it collapsed from bug infestation. He did not comply with planting requirements, so it has cost us to repair his shoddy work. His won't communicate when there is a problem, and his wife Gina is very rude and unreliable. Check with Seniors Vs Crime to see all the complaints filed against this company before you buy.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:21 AM

BEWARE ! Take the money and run.....

Tags
wash, irrigation, services, beds, design, driveways, water, seal, pressure, stone, landscaping, box, timer, donut, tree, repair, installation, head, unique, native, cuts, trimming, 352460-2605, email, nativecpm@embarqmail.com