Mansfield Landscaping LLC

Old 04-04-2012, 07:35 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Mansfield Landscaping LLC

MANSFIELD LANDSCAPING LLC

We offer stylish design work to suit your lifestyle!!

We bring the showroom to you - complete in-home shopping experience!!
We have been in business for over 26 years & the owner personally over-sees your job.

-Home & Villa Landscape Designs
-Palms/Trees/Shrubs
-Custom Curbing
-Sodding/Re-sodding
-Boulders and Rock
-Irrigation
-Clean-ups
-Islands
-Curbing
-Rocks
-Stacked Wall
-Nursery/ Plants

Call Us Today: 352-324-2640

Visit Us on Our Website:
Mansfield Landscaping

Visit Us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Old 04-22-2023, 08:05 AM
Default Recommend Mansfield Landscaping

We live in Antrim Dells and Mansfield Landscaping completed a large project in our backyard. From the point-of-sale, to completion of work, Steve was attentive, collaborative, earnest, and timely. Our project was a bit different, and Steve worked with us to complete our ideas. Steve has a good working relationship with several contractors who were a part of the job; plant and sod removal, sprinkler alterations, installation of plants and stone, and suppliers.
Steve oversaw all aspects of the project and he personally accompanied us to pick out various supplies such as rock, boulders, plants/trees, and some decorative elements. He also helped negotiate pricing on some of our decorative elements. The project was completed in one day less than expected and his pricing seemed reasonable and fair to us.
Great job, Steve! We are so appreciative for exceeding our expectations!
Old 01-20-2023, 08:22 AM
Default Great job!

Hired Steve after reviewing his incredible website which offers address of his prior work. I highly recommend Mansfield Landscaping-was impressed with the on time, on schedule, and professional attitude of everyone on his staff; our yard now looks great.

Thanks Steve and crew- The Hudsons.

Last edited by GordanHudde; 01-20-2023 at 08:28 AM. Reason: forgot to add name
Old 11-27-2022, 11:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs down Mansfield should be ashamed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniaBoise View Post
He did what he said he would do. The workers were professional and kind. We are concerned about one bottle brush tree that is not dead but might as well be. We can't call for a replacement but if it dies I will follow up on this reveiw.
I just happened to see your photo. By this time it probably still hasn't died but it is a terrible example of a tree supplied and planted by a professional landscaper.

That tree should have been culled. There are enough quality examples of bottlebrush trees around that a professional landscaper could have purchased for you -- his customer.
Old 11-27-2022, 01:01 PM
Default Waiting - it really is too soon to reveiw.

He did what he said he would do. The workers were professional and kind. We are concerned about one bottle brush tree that is not dead but might as well be. We can't call for a replacement but if it dies I will follow up on this reveiw.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1101.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	95880  
Old 06-18-2022, 07:37 PM
Default Mansfield Landscaping

Just had our home landscaping completed by Mansfield Landscaping. Project was quickly completed and the end result is excellent. Steve Mansfield has years of experience and has completed many projects, so my wife and I appreciated his recommendations. He told us not to worry, that he would take care of us, now and even after the work is done, which was true. (eg. after everything was completed, we requested a tree to be relocated and that was done within 2 days) He is a good person and we would recommend him.
Old 04-16-2022, 09:52 AM

Mansfield Landscaping just completed my landscaping job (April 2022): they did the entire back of the property (which had no landscaping), as well as adding to and replacing plants in the front of the house. The team was professional: the estimate process was clear, they arrived on time, dealt with the irrigation system, completed the job in less time than was estimated, and cleaned up everything after the job was done. I am extremely satisfied with Mansfield Landscaping and would recommend them for any landscaping job you might have.
Old 10-06-2021, 06:11 PM

We recently hired Steve and crew to install privacy screening around our lanai and install stack walls and landscaping beds in our front yard. Steve did a great job on the design and his crew did a great job installing it in a timely manner. If you hire Steve, get your other quotes first. When you meet with Steve, he is ready to go to work!!
5 stars to Steve and his crew!!
Old 07-30-2021, 09:15 AM
Default Another Great Landscaping Job!

Mansfield delivered again! We had them landscape a previous home in the Villages and now a Villa.

Very creative and they know landscaping since they have been doing this for a long time in the Villages.

5 Stars to Steve Mansfield and his great crew!

Thanks,
Alan and Lynn Lee
Old 07-28-2021, 02:09 PM
Thumbs up Mansfield Landscaping

Steve and his crew did an excellent job of tearing out all the old landscaping at the front of my house. He came up with a beautiful design with all the elements I was looking for.
All the crew worked non stop in the extreme heat under the supervision of Armando who did an outstanding job of helping me pick out plants etc and then suggesting the placement of them to show to their maximum advantage. They added beautiful stack walls as well as top soil and new rocks.The site was left immaculate. I highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Old 07-27-2021, 08:24 AM
Default Highly Recommend Mansfield Landscaping!

Just had our landscaping redone, sod replaced, palms and lighting added and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. The crews are very professional, hard working, and excellent at their jobs. Steve is very hands on, making sure that everything was done as promised and kept us constantly updated on the progress.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:20 PM
Default Very happy with landscaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
MANSFIELD LANDSCAPING LLC

We offer stylish design work to suit your lifestyle!!

We bring the showroom to you - complete in-home shopping experience!!
We have been in business for over 26 years & the owner personally over-sees your job.

-Home & Villa Landscape Designs
-Palms/Trees/Shrubs
-Custom Curbing
-Sodding/Re-sodding
-Boulders and Rock
-Irrigation
-Clean-ups
-Islands
-Curbing
-Rocks
-Stacked Wall
-Nursery/ Plants

Call Us Today: 352-324-2640

Visit Us on Our Website:
Mansfield Landscaping

Visit Us on Facebook:
Mansfield Landscaping LLC
Holly and I are completely happy with the work performed by the Mansfield Landscaping LLC.
From Steve's first visit to Nick's(sprinkler maint.) final check, things went very smoothly.
We are extremely satisfied with the landscaping and give the work crew 5 stars.

I strongly recommend Mansfield Landscaping LLC for all needed and desired landscaping ....
Old 05-23-2021, 07:01 PM
Default We Hired MANSFIELD LANDSCAPING and

we were extremely pleased with the work they did. Their crew was very talented and worked with almost every idea that we had. Nice group of men and worked very hard every day to get the job completed. We got many compliments on the work. We would highly recommend them to anyone who wants landscaping . We would definitely use them again.

Thanks again,

Karen and Dennis
Old 05-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Default Front yard patio

Our front yard patio turned out beautiful. Everything was delivered on time and well done. They did fantastic job! Landscaping was done in a timely manner! They cleaned everything up every evening! Highly recommend.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:37 PM
Smile New landscaping.

Thank you Mansfield Landscaping for our new garden. It is absolutely gorgeous and is what we wanted. Thanks Dan, Felipe, John and Tommy for your hard work.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	5168FDA2-8B3E-4544-8D8C-9992E37C8ECF.jpg
Views:	1265
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	89180  

Tags
llc, landscaping, mansfield

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.