Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Landscape Contractors & Lawn Mowing (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/)
-   -   Mansfield Landscaping LLC (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/mansfield-landscaping-llc-51300/)

Stdole 02-28-2016 12:53 PM

Terrific Landscapers (Mansfield)

I had an opportunity for 4 days to work side by side with Ron (Mansfield on Site Supervisor/Designer) I can say, they are a great team to work with. The company finished with a beautiful landscape that anyone would be proud to show. The follow up procedure is second to none... You must consider this Landscape Company if you are serious about your final results and quality of personnel to work with..

RickeyD 02-28-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo2012 (Post 1192012)
I guess you had an experience that many here have found and reported other wise :rant-rave:

Every time I see a Mansfield sign next to newly completed landscaping it always looks beautiful. Personally I don't care if the guy is a tool to work with or not. Most creative people are. If he does good work I could care less if he's difficult.

jimbo2012 02-28-2016 03:10 PM

it's when the honeymoon is over and you have a problem, that's when others have had issues,

do a search

angiefox10 02-28-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo2012 (Post 1192036)
it's when the honeymoon is over and you have a problem, that's when others have had issues,

do a search

Wrong again Jimbo. YOU know that the people who use Mansfield love him. You never used him and to my knowledge never even talked to him.

And NO..... I do not work for Mansfield.

jblanch54 03-02-2016 01:44 PM

Mansfield Landscaping

We interviewed and got estimates from three landscaping companies who do work in The Villages before deciding to go with Mansfield. Ron was very helpful in the design for our project and Steve allowed us to pick out the actual triple Sylvester palm tree which is the centerpiece of our landscaping. The crew that performed the work were incredible. The guys were hard working, polite, accommodating and meticulous. They obviously take great pride in their work. Nearing the end of our project, my wife asked Ron if he could plant a couple of Bush Daisies just outside our lanai instead of the shrubs originally planned for that spot. Ron said he did not carry those plants but he would see what he could do. Less than an hour later he came back with 4 beautiful Bush Daisies and installed them! We definitely picked the right landscaping company for our yard. Thank you Steve, Ron, Lynn and the entire crew and subcontractors for making our property in The Villages postcard beautiful!

jblanch54 03-02-2016 03:13 PM

We interviewed and got estimates from three landscaping companies who do work in The Villages before deciding to go with Mansfield. Ron was very helpful in the design for our project and Steve allowed us to pick out the actual triple Sylvester palm tree which is the centerpiece of our landscaping. The crew that performed the work were incredible. The guys were hard working, polite, accommodating and meticulous. They obviously take great pride in their work. Nearing the end of our project, my wife asked Ron if he could plant a couple of Bush Daisies just outside our lanai instead of the shrubs originally planned for that spot. Ron said he did not carry those plants but he would see what he could do. Less than an hour later he came back with 4 beautiful Bush Daisies and installed them! We definitely picked the right landscaping company for our yard. Thank you Steve, Ron, Lynn and the entire crew and subcontractors for making our property in The Villages postcard beautiful!

Nadine Cheek 03-09-2016 09:19 AM

We were very pleased with the final results of our landscaping. The team worked hard and were very helpful.

Knowles 03-09-2016 10:39 AM

With so many choices for landscape work here in The Villages we made the best choice with Mansfield. We are thrilled . We love our home even more now . Thank you for the exceptional work and friendly staff. When and if you need any improvement to your landscaping I'll save you precious time, go with Mansfield. You will thank me.
Edmund and Sandy

Wayne Stopczynski 03-16-2016 10:02 AM

Definitely recommend Mansfield Landscaping

We are one year removed from having Mansfield Landscaping do a patio and stacked wall behind our place with some extensive shrubs/trees which backs up to Hillsborough Trail. We are ecstatic with the work, the price, the customer service and can highly recommend to anyone.

We still get people stopping by to come and ask us as we sit outside on the patio.

labellegal 04-11-2016 03:08 PM

labellegal

Mansfield did a great job landscaping my yard. Beautiful work and did the work on time. Ron did a wonderful job designing the landscape and plants.

photo1902 04-11-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo2012 (Post 1192036)

do a search

I dealt with them when (attempting) to ask them to get an estimate for my landscaping project for my yard. I've never been talked to in such a condescending manner by anyone. I need a landscaping project done. This is not rocket science. I went with another company. Landscape block is landscape block, and plants are plants.

villagerjack 04-11-2016 06:57 PM

Mansfield is great when he is selling you something but if you have a problem, you have a problem. The guy becomes downright nasty.

villagerjack 04-11-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photo1902 (Post 1211333)
I dealt with them when (attempting) to ask them to get an estimate for my landscaping project for my yard. I've never been talked to in such a condescending manner by anyone. I need a landscaping project done. This is not rocket science. I went with another company. Landscape block is landscape block, and plants are plants.

He won't even show up unless it is a huge job. He tells you to take pictures of your home and he will design your job from the photos!

photo1902 04-12-2016 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villagerjack (Post 1211398)
He won't even show up unless it is a huge job. He tells you to take pictures of your home and he will design your job from the photos!

Also told me the same thing. Gave me a quote (roughly) sight unseen. When he found out I would be getting other estimates, he said he would not send his estimator out until I had gotten all the other estimates. I have (had) no desire to consider his services any further after that. Im sure in an ideal world, he would like to be the only landscaper, but in reality, people should always get more than one estimate for a project of that size. He told me he makes plenty of money...good for him.

RickeyD 04-12-2016 03:13 PM

Since Mansfield is an advertiser on TOTV and he hasn't asked to have the negative posts removed ( I'm sure he has seen them ), that makes him a pretty confident guy. Shows to me he knows his sh-t and doesn't care what some people think. I don't know the guy but I've seen his work, impressive to say the least.