Mansfield Landscaping LLC

Old 03-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Default Thanks Steve

Steve from Mansfield Landscaping did a great job in helping us design our landscaping. Ron and John did an excellent job in seeing that the design was carried out and the final result was way beyond our expectations. They should be very proud of the work that they have completed for us. The entire crew was very hard working, friendly, dependable and polite. They did a great job with the clean up after the project was completed and the job was completed exactly when Steve said that it would be done. Excellent and well run company.
Peworchik, Village of Fernandina

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Old 02-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Thumbs up New work done and the correction of previous landscaping work done by a competitor

Mansfield Landscaping came an added a double Sylvester Palm, 3 new hollies, moved a few plants and added a retaining wall and move irrigation lines to correct poor design issues from previous work done by another landscaper. Pete and his team were very easy to work with, gave us the planets we wanted and did an excellent job. When issues were found, Mansfield did not change his quote and accomplished everything for the agreed price. If you are in the Buttonwood area, come by to see.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Gold member

Mansfield came back to add to our landscaping in back. He and Ron and Cesar and his crew are a pleasure to work with. They added a few extra pants at no extra cost since they said it
look better. Great company. Highly recommend.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Default Mansfield Landscaping

I just wanted to say how pleased my wife Mary and I are with the recent landscaping that Mansfield Landscaping did on our house at 2921 Evinston Ct in Sanibel. Our original intentions were to do less than what we actually did, but after Steve Mansfield spent the time going through some of the landscaping that they had done in the The Villages our objectives changed.
In our opinion the results were an amazing improvement to our home and we would highly recommend Mansfield Landscaping to anyone looking for quality landscaping in The Villages. Also, what impressed me most was that about 10 days after completing the job Steve came by just to walk the yard to see how everything was doing. There was one shrub that didn't look good and I don't know when he replaced it, but the next morning there was a new tree to replace the one that didn't look good. Where else but Mansfield Landscaping could you get this kind of service?
Old 12-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by millrcat View Post
Mansfield landscaping just completed a makeover the side and backyard at my courtyard villa. They did an excellent job! Steve was very patient with me while we designed around my need to keep some lawn for my two small dogs. I love the stacked walls, new flagstone patio and the beautiful palms and other trees/shrubs. Attached are a few pictures of the finished job. -

Cathy Miller

Attachment 7694

Attachment 7695

Attachment 7696

Very pretty!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Default Awesome Landscaping

My wife Mary and I are so pleased with the recent work that Mansfield Landscaping did at our home at 2921 Evinston Court in Sanibel. Our intention was do do less than what we actually did, but after Steve Mansfield spent the time showing us other projects he had done throughout The Villages our objectives changed. In our opinion the results were an amazing improvement to our property and we would highly recommend Mansfield Landscaping to anyone looking for quality landscaping for their Villages home.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida
Old 12-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Default Nice job by Mansfield Landscaping

Mansfield landscaping just completed a makeover the side and backyard at my courtyard villa. They did an excellent job! Steve was very patient with me while we designed around my need to keep some lawn for my two small dogs. I love the stacked walls, new flagstone patio and the beautiful palms and other trees/shrubs. Attached are a few pictures of the finished job. -

Cathy Miller

007-jpg

008-jpg

009-jpg
Old 12-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Sage
Default Panorama

I took this of the house across from the pool... I took it on my phone. I hope it shows up here like I saw it.

The Villages Florida
Old 12-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeath View Post
I would highly recommend Mansfield Landscaping. The work he did was very satisfactory! He did what he said he was going to do, he came in did the work and cleaned up. That's the kind of guy I like!

Angie, I will contact you to post pictures if you will. Thanks

It was nice meeting you two. You have a beautiful view and Steve did a wonderful job of landscaping your yard!

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida
Old 12-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Default Mansfield

I would highly recommend Mansfield Landscaping. The work he did was very satisfactory! He did what he said he was going to do, he came in did the work and cleaned up. That's the kind of guy I like!

Angie, I will contact you to post pictures if you will. Thanks
Old 12-10-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferrick View Post
Just completed our landscaping design by Mansfield Landscaping and they have exceeded our expectations by far!!! Steve and Ron and the whole crew are very professional and accommodating. They showed us patience in selecting a design, palm trees & plants. Their expertise and talent was proven to us by giving us the 'Wow' factor we were hoping for. We could not be more pleased. Our home is complete now, we can sit back and enjoy the beautiful view! Thank you Mansfield Landscaping, Patty & Rick Nowicki.
Glad to hear is went so well! Our experiance with Native Cuts was not so good..
Old 12-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Sage
Default Pictures

If you will send me an email at angiefox10@centurylink.net I will be happy to post picture for you for Mansfield Landscaping! I love his work. He has just completed several jobs in our neighborhood and they are wonderful!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferrick View Post
Just completed our landscaping design by Mansfield Landscaping and they have exceeded our expectations by far!!! Steve and Ron and the whole crew are very professional and accommodating. They showed us patience in selecting a design, palm trees & plants. Their expertise and talent was proven to us by giving us the 'Wow' factor we were hoping for. We could not be more pleased. Our home is complete now, we can sit back and enjoy the beautiful view! Thank you Mansfield Landscaping, Patty & Rick Nowicki.
Sounds great. Would love to see some pictures.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:42 AM

Mansfield Landscaping just finished our yard yesterday. We were not quite sure what we wanted and Steve gave us great suggestions for back yard enhancement and privacy. I suggest you visit his nursery in Yalaha. His inventory is incredible.

Brad Howard
Old 12-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Gold member

Have to agree! Mansfield landscaping did my yard after I had a pool put in and it is my favorite room in the house! Great job Steve and crew!

Tags
llc, landscaping, mansfield

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.