Mansfield Landscaping LLC

Old 12-30-2016, 11:40 AM
Smile Mansfield Landscaping

We recently had our front and backyard landscaped by Mansfield. We were extremely pleased with the results, and the job was done on time and as promised. They consulted us on where we wanted each planting, and explained why some should be shifted a bit. We went with the recommendation and were very pleased. It was so nice that they cleaned the site up completely at night and when they were done. The professionalism of the men working with was us was outstanding, and we indeed did not pay anything until the job was completely done. The job exceeded our expectations which rarely happens these days.

D & B
Lake Deaton
Old 12-20-2016, 09:21 AM
Default Great job

We had Mansfield do 2 of our homes, and our pool area which we added. Every time he did exactly what he said he would do, stayed on the job until finished, always asked our approval before planting anything. The design was perfect, all the plants beautiful, and we could not have been happier. Did not pay any money until the entire job was completed and we were 100% satisfied. In addition we got a 1 year warranty on all our shrubs, trees & decorative wall, anything dies, we just call the office and it will be replaced. The crew were polite, and worded very hard. Thanks Mansfield for several jobs done really great.
R & L
Gilchrist
Old 09-27-2016, 07:13 AM
Default Mansfield Landscaping

We were very fortunate to have selected Mansfield Landscaping to construct our gardening vision. We are so pleased with the results and the professionalism of the entire crew and staff. On time, hard working,thorough and trust worthy. Not a dime tendered until the job was completed to our satisfaction. We would recommend Mansfield Landscaping to friends and family! This is a five star company!
Old 09-21-2016, 02:16 PM

Steve Mansfield did our entire yard front, back and sides. His team also installed a walkway, patio and lighting. He started when he said he was going to. He finished when he said he would. He made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. I don't think you will find a more honest contractor than he is. We also highly recommend MANSFIELD LANDSCAPING! Mike and Terry Lane
Old 08-21-2016, 03:42 PM
Default Extremely happy with Mansfield landscaping

[We have a large corner lot that was in desperate need of landscaping. The standard landscaping the The Villages provided was simply not enough. We had some ideas of tress and plantings and discussed them with Steve. Steve came out to our property and candidly explained our options. We are very grateful that Steve was honest and direct with us about some of our initial choices, as they were not well suited for our purposes. We really want a low maintenance property. Steve offered excellent and creative alternatives that look beautiful and naturally enhance our lot. Several neighbors have complimented us and tell us how much they enjoy looking at our landscaping. We were also pleasantly surprised as the cost was well within our budget. The guys who did the landscaping were great - very respectful, made sure we were 100% happy and cleaned up thoroughly.

If we decide to add more landscaping, there is no question we will call Steve and use Mansfield again.
Old 08-21-2016, 03:35 PM

We have a large corner lot that was in desperate need of landscaping. The standard landscaping the The Villages provided was simply not enough. We had some ideas of tress and plantings and discussed them with Steve. Steve came out to our property and candidly explained our options. We are very grateful that Steve was honest and direct with us about some of our initial choices, as they were not well suited for our purposes. We really want a low maintenance property. Steve offered excellent and creative alternatives that look beautiful and naturally enhance our lot. Several neighbors have complimented us and tell us how much they enjoy looking at our landscaping. We were also pleasantly surprised as the cost was well within our budget. The guys who did the landscaping were great - very respectful, made sure we were 100% happy and cleaned up thoroughly.

If we decide to add more landscaping, there is no question we will call Steve and use Mansfield again.
Old 08-19-2016, 11:05 AM
Default Beautiful landscaping

We have been extremely pleased with the landscaping design and implementation job that Steve Mansfield and his team have done for us. Steve has been personally involved, and has come up with ideas that have transformed our home into the paradise we had hoped for: They built lovely stacked walls, pavers for the driveway, and a beautiful mix of Palms, and Plants that make our home stand out...even a putting green. His team finished our project quickly and with great attention to detail. And, the cost was very reasonable. We highly recommend Mansfield Landscaping!
Bob and Teri Busch
Old 08-12-2016, 04:53 PM
Platinum member

Thank you, Steve and men who did our landscaping. We are very pleased. So glad we heard about you. You folks really know what you are doing. Everything looks great. (Prospect Hill)
Tampa, FL

Last edited by Avista; 08-12-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:55 PM

Thank you Steve. My garden is more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:58 PM
Default Mansfield Landscaping

Fantastic job on my yard. I wanted it to be a tropical paradise and you exceeded my expectations. All anyone can say is WOW
Old 07-08-2016, 10:42 AM

Mansfield Landscaping did a great a job at our place --- new stone wall, plants & tress, and stone fill. Also added lighting and adjusted sprinklers. Looks fantastic, and exactly what we wanted. Excellent quality and service.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:39 PM

Mansfield's Landscaping did a fantastic job on our yard. We went to the nursery and talked to Steve. Then we went out into his fantastic nursery and shared with him what we did/didn't like. Then we went back inside and he came up with a beautiful plan. When they arrived at our house, his staff was very professional and very hard workers. They were polite, left things neat and tidy everyday, and created the beautiful plan Steve created. Steve checked with us often to make sure we agreed with the progress and were happy with the results. Several people have stopped by to ask us who did our landscaping and we proudly tell them Mansfield and that we highly recommend them.
Randy & Linda
927 Incorvaia Way
Old 06-03-2016, 10:05 AM

John, please call the office today if possible, so I can find out your address. I am in the office today until 2:30 this afternoon. I do all the Customer Service for Mansfield and I am not familiar with your concens that you posted, and there is someone in the office every day from Tues to Sat 9 am to 3 pm, so if you call someone will talk with you. It is true that if the sod turns brown, that extra watering will turn it green. Durng the winter months sod is actually delivered totally brown, and after watering turns green. Please give us a call so we can find out what the problem is. Thank you.

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Old 06-03-2016, 02:03 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Mansfield Landscaping LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Do you think TOTV Admin would remove negative posts if an Advertiser asked?
Perhaps I'm naive, but I have faith in their integrity.

Yes they have removed posts if asked by advertisers. Integrity has nothing to do with it. If an advertiser perceives a post to be negative and/or harmful to their business, it is removed. I witnessed this myself with a new advertiser a couple of years ago.

Last edited by RickeyD; 06-03-2016 at 02:13 AM.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
Since Mansfield is an advertiser on TOTV and he hasn't asked to have the negative posts removed ( I'm sure he has seen them ), that makes him a pretty confident guy.
Do you think TOTV Admin would remove negative posts if an Advertiser asked?
Perhaps I'm naive, but I have faith in their integrity.

Tags
llc, landscaping, mansfield

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.