Mansfield Landscaping LLC

Old 04-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Gold member

Mansfield is great when he is selling you something but if you have a problem, you have a problem. The guy becomes downright nasty.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
it's when the honeymoon is over and you have a problem, that's when others have had issues,

do a search
I dealt with them when (attempting) to ask them to get an estimate for my landscaping project for my yard. I've never been talked to in such a condescending manner by anyone. I need a landscaping project done. This is not rocket science. I went with another company. Landscape block is landscape block, and plants are plants.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Smile labellegal

Mansfield did a great job landscaping my yard. Beautiful work and did the work on time. Ron did a wonderful job designing the landscape and plants.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:02 AM
Default Definitely recommend Mansfield Landscaping

We are one year removed from having Mansfield Landscaping do a patio and stacked wall behind our place with some extensive shrubs/trees which backs up to Hillsborough Trail. We are ecstatic with the work, the price, the customer service and can highly recommend to anyone.

We still get people stopping by to come and ask us as we sit outside on the patio.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:39 AM

With so many choices for landscape work here in The Villages we made the best choice with Mansfield. We are thrilled . We love our home even more now . Thank you for the exceptional work and friendly staff. When and if you need any improvement to your landscaping I'll save you precious time, go with Mansfield. You will thank me.
Edmund and Sandy
Old 03-09-2016, 09:19 AM

We were very pleased with the final results of our landscaping. The team worked hard and were very helpful.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:13 PM

We interviewed and got estimates from three landscaping companies who do work in The Villages before deciding to go with Mansfield. Ron was very helpful in the design for our project and Steve allowed us to pick out the actual triple Sylvester palm tree which is the centerpiece of our landscaping. The crew that performed the work were incredible. The guys were hard working, polite, accommodating and meticulous. They obviously take great pride in their work. Nearing the end of our project, my wife asked Ron if he could plant a couple of Bush Daisies just outside our lanai instead of the shrubs originally planned for that spot. Ron said he did not carry those plants but he would see what he could do. Less than an hour later he came back with 4 beautiful Bush Daisies and installed them! We definitely picked the right landscaping company for our yard. Thank you Steve, Ron, Lynn and the entire crew and subcontractors for making our property in The Villages postcard beautiful!
Old 03-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Default Mansfield Landscaping

We interviewed and got estimates from three landscaping companies who do work in The Villages before deciding to go with Mansfield. Ron was very helpful in the design for our project and Steve allowed us to pick out the actual triple Sylvester palm tree which is the centerpiece of our landscaping. The crew that performed the work were incredible. The guys were hard working, polite, accommodating and meticulous. They obviously take great pride in their work. Nearing the end of our project, my wife asked Ron if he could plant a couple of Bush Daisies just outside our lanai instead of the shrubs originally planned for that spot. Ron said he did not carry those plants but he would see what he could do. Less than an hour later he came back with 4 beautiful Bush Daisies and installed them! We definitely picked the right landscaping company for our yard. Thank you Steve, Ron, Lynn and the entire crew and subcontractors for making our property in The Villages postcard beautiful!
Old 02-28-2016, 03:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
it's when the honeymoon is over and you have a problem, that's when others have had issues,

do a search
Wrong again Jimbo. YOU know that the people who use Mansfield love him. You never used him and to my knowledge never even talked to him.

And NO..... I do not work for Mansfield.
Old 02-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Sage

do a search
Old 02-28-2016, 02:20 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
I guess you had an experience that many here have found and reported other wise
Every time I see a Mansfield sign next to newly completed landscaping it always looks beautiful. Personally I don't care if the guy is a tool to work with or not. Most creative people are. If he does good work I could care less if he's difficult.
Old 02-28-2016, 12:53 PM
Default Terrific Landscapers (Mansfield)

I had an opportunity for 4 days to work side by side with Ron (Mansfield on Site Supervisor/Designer) I can say, they are a great team to work with. The company finished with a beautiful landscape that anyone would be proud to show. The follow up procedure is second to none... You must consider this Landscape Company if you are serious about your final results and quality of personnel to work with..
Old 02-04-2016, 02:17 PM
Default Three fabulous jobs by mansfield

Mansfield Landscaping has completed three jobs for me and what a beautiful job. They did my house in Charlotte, then my house in Gilchrist and then my recent pool landscaping. Every job was professionally done, beautiful plants, palm trees, flowering plants, and attractive wall, with 2 different rock colors. Everything they said they would do, they did, They would not take any money until they were completed and I approved the job. The men were great to work with, they asked my approval before planting any of the shrubs, they were polite and very hard working. Every evening before they left they cleaned up, which was important to my husband, The recent completed job of my privacy pool landscaping is wonderful, lots of color, beautiful palms, and lots of privacy. I would recommend Mansfield Landscaping to anyone that wants a landscaping job that will exceed your expectations, transform your home and receive many neighbors compliments for years to come. Thanks Mansfield.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:20 AM
Default Mansfield Landscaping-Great Job!

Great Experience! Qualified & innovative employees. Extremely customer-oriented. Researched and compared and received fair pricing. Extremely neat & concerned with customer wishes! Would highly recommend!

Last edited by eb.01@live.com; 07-18-2014 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Need to add another comment
Old 03-28-2014, 01:15 PM
Veteran member

Incredible!!!

Tags
llc, landscaping, mansfield

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.