Ron's Landscaping Inc.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:39 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Ron's Landscaping Inc.

Ron's Landscaping

We wanted to introduce ourselves to those Villagers that don't know us. We are Ronald and Lorraine McAuly
and are residents of The Villages and owners of Ron’s Landscaping, Inc. We have been professional growers
in Florida for years, supplying plants and horticultural services to Major Accounts and theme Parks throughout the state.

Our plants have also been used for study in the horticultural classes at the University of Florida, in Gainesville. We have over twenty five years of experience as a conscientious, dependable landscape company. We will incorporate your ideas while guiding you to the best choices for the plants and trees in your special project.

We do everything you can imagine from courtyard villas, to premier homes,to water features and
putting greens.... It takes years of knowledge and practice to know what works and what doesn’t
work in Florida’s climate. All of our plants and trees are #1 hand picked for your landscape project.

We take pride in our work, and we care a great deal about customer satisfaction.
85% of our new projects come from customer referrals… so we must be doing something right!

Call Us today:
352-227-7788

See our Photo Album & full info
on our website by Clicking Here:

www.RON'SLANDSCAPINGINC.COM

Last edited by Ad poster; 08-04-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 03-19-2020, 06:02 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping A great Job!

We recently had a rather large landscaping project completed by Ron's Landscaping and it was done expertly and professionally. I recommend Ron's for any landscaping job you might be contemplating.
I have had many experiences with contractors and some were good and some were bad, very bad, but my experience with Ron's was beyond good it was GREAT!
A friend recommended Ron's to us. He had a big project done by him and was very pleased with the result. My friend told me that he had received 3 bids for his job and Ron's was the most expensive, but after doing his research he determined that that extra cost would be well worth it.
So on his recommendation we contacted Ron's Landscaping and asked Ron to come out and take a look at our project. My wife and I had no experience with landscaping like this so we pretty much just left it up to Ron to come up with a design. We liked his ideas and went ahead with the project as he designed it.
About 6 years ago Ron sold the company to Mike Pregartner, but Ron stayed on part time to help out with designing and estimating jobs for Mike.
About a week before the job was to start Ron and Mike came out and told us that after thinking about our job they felt that using a wall for the border of our driveway and walkways would be much better and look nicer than the original plan of using a metal edge for the border. This change would be more expensive in materials and labor and probably cost THEM something in the neighborhood of $1800. This was an amazing development. Getting more than you agreed to on the contract that you signed! How often does that happen?
One of the many great things about dealing with Ron's is that once they start your job they stay on it until it is done. No running around from job to job leaving your job unfinished for weeks on end. Another great thing is that the owner of the business, Mike is on the work site almost the whole time that the project is progressing. He is hands on but also watching and instructing his workers in how each part of the project needs to be done to come out right.
One thing my wife really liked is that at the end of each days work they cleaned up the area. No piles of sand or other material laying around. Everything swept up and neat and tidy.
Another thing that Mike did that was not expected and not in the contract was that he repaired several of the sprinklers that were in a part of the yard that had nothing to do with the project that at hand. I knew that some of them needed some attention and was surprised when I saw that they had been fixed. Mike never mentioned that he was going to do this, he just did it. Amazing!
Part of the job was to lay down some sod. Now I have had sod companies do this for me in the past and the workers just threw the pieces of sod down in a haphazard manner, leaving gaps between the pieces of sod. Not Ron's, each piece was place up tight against its neighbor with no space between each piece. The result was a perfect carpet of sod.
In summary I have to say that it was a perfect job, and a really good experience. Unlike jobs that I had contracted for in the past where I had to constantly watch over the work to make sure it was done right, with Ron's Landscaping I could just go about my life and know that the project at home was being done right.
Also it was a pleasure dealing with Ron, Mike and his whole crew. They are simply good people! If you are thinking about getting a landscaping job done you really should consider Ron's Landscaping.
Phone 352 277-7788

John Hunter
Village of El Santiago
Old 12-21-2019, 10:49 AM
Default Ron’s Lanscaping

Having purchased a home in July 2019 we had landscaping done by Good Neighbor DO NOT EVER USE THEM. A total mess of our landscape and a rip off artist Good Neighbor needs to be put out of business. Needing a new landscaper to fix our mess and redo our landscaping and not knowing who to hire after a terrible experience with Good Neighbor. We needed A total redo of our landscaping, we used Talk of The Village to review comments on landscapers. Soon found that Ron's came to the top. Great reviews we even went to look at some of their work, it was top notch. Ron visited with us, showed us past projects, and gave us a quote. We had our work done in Nov/Dec by Mike and his crew and were very impressed with the quality of work, open lines of communications and the end bill being what we were quoted. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CALL RON LANDSCAPING AT 352.227-7788 FOR A QUALITY JOB

Last edited by Flipper13b; 12-22-2019 at 10:46 AM.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,243 Times in 359 Posts
Default Ron's Landscaping

Another great review for Ron's Landscaping - 352-227-7788.

We had a complete remake of our 20 year old landscaping done to include a large block wall bed in the front of our home. The results are outstanding, eye catching, and exceed our expectations. REALLY adds to the curb appeal of our house and will make the job of maintain what we have much easier.

The design and initial estimate was done by Ron - who is the previous owner. Ron knows his trade and will give you great input on what plants will do well in this climate and on your site. The installation and all the tweaking to suit you is done by Mike (the owner) and his crew of 3 very hard working and meticulous installers.

Mike - the owner - is on site every day and works along side his guys. He is readily available to let you know what is going on and make any last minute (small) tweaks or repairs that might be needed. He lets you know at the end of the job what you need to do to maintain it.

Price is not bargain basement (comparable to most) but you will get everything you paid for. Mike lives and works in TV and does quality work.

I recommend them. My neighbor has already hired them to do their landscaping.

The government cannot give anything to anyone without first taking it from someone else
Old 11-25-2019, 04:32 PM

Just had our villa landscaped by Ron's Landscaping (352.227.7788). We are getting rave reviews from all our neighbors. Ron came to the house and made plant recommendations as well as designing the garden. His crew did a wonderful job. They were punctual and cleaned up at the end of each day. Would definitely use them again.
Old 10-25-2019, 12:11 PM

Ron's Landscaping came highly recommended from TOTV and I'm glad we used them. Ron came and listened to what we wanted and designed the landscaping around our pool to accomplish our goals. Mike and the crew showed up on time and were professional and surpassed our expectations. We then hired Ron's Landscaping to design green-space in our driveway and landscape around our new garage. I am happy to give a positive review and recommend Ron's Landscaping.

Old 10-22-2019, 10:09 AM

We looked around at neighbors' landscaping and found we liked the look of Ron's Landscaping jobs. Ron came out and discussed plant types, colors and design. He then drew up a plan and a price we liked. We met with Mike before they started the job to confirm the plans. Mike was very punctual, communicative, selected the nicest looking plantings and did an excellent job. He has followed up after the job was completed, offered suggestions on care and also assisted with irrigation settings to keep everything looking great!! We highly recommend Ron's Landscaping.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:25 AM

Having purchased a home in Sable Chase in October of 2018 and not knowing who to hire for a redo of our landscaping, we used Talk of The Village to review comments on landscapers. Soon found that Ron's came to the top. Ron visited with us, showed us past projects, and gave us a quote. We had our work done in September by Mike and his crew and were very impressed with the quality of work, open lines of communications and the end bill being what we were quoted. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CALL RON AT 352.227.7789 FOR A QUALITY JOB.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:15 PM

Ron's Landscaping, Inc. Beautiful Job,
We recently had our landscaping done by Ron's Landscaping. They did a great job of designing the front, side and backyard at our house. What was very nice was that we discussed our ideas with them last fall and they were willing to wait until this January when we returned to do the job. Mike, (owner), and his team were very knowledgeable about the types of plants, courteous and even cleaned up the area when they were done. They also instructed us on how to care for the plants and setup the watering schedule. We were very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend them to others. Ron's phone number is 352-227-7788.
Old 10-13-2018, 12:44 PM
Default Bravo Ron's Landscaping!

After a very long search, my husband and I used Ron's Landscaping to add much needed privacy to the back of our Lanai.
Working with Mike was a pleasure. He was extremely knowledgeable of plant material, what grows best in The Villages and the proper care needed for all of my landscaping new and existing. Mike did not rush through the design process and worked with me to ensure I was happy and the installation was done properly. During installation, a problem was found with my irrigation system. Mike was clear in explaining the problem and fixtured the piping at no additional charge. Mike was also very sensitive to my timeframe for installation. I can't thank him enough! Lastly, the plantings are beautiful! Mike guarantees his work and has continued to follow-up personally to ensure my irrigation system is set properly. I highly recommend Ron's Landscaping.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Default Lawn care

Does he work in the Hillsboro area
Old 03-24-2014, 11:59 AM

Are you still happy with how well the landscaping has been maintained?
Old 03-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988sally View Post
Recently, we hired Ron's Landscaping, Inc. to redo our landscaping. It involved new plantings, wall and bordering, and stone ground covering. We selected Ron's Landscaping, Inc. from recommendations from this website. Now that the project is finished, we were glad we searched the "Talk of the Villages". Ron's landscaping, Inc. was just excellent. Their expertise and quality of work was outstanding. The one thing that impressed us the most was the fact that on all occasions, they did exactly as promised. In our current days where a company promises the world but does not deliver on the promises, Ron's Landscaping, Inc. did exactly as they said they would. We were so impressed with their honesty and integrity.
I'm glad to see a landscaper receive a recommendation from a customer, as opposed to a recommendation posted by a landscaper.

In other words, I often see posts from people who are very pleased with the job Ron's Landscaping has done for them.
He seems to put thought into what he does and all his jobs do not look the same.

And then there is a landscaper who posts his own accolades from supposedly, his own customers and not from the actual customer.
He states that he is #1 in the Villages and I don't know where anyone can get those statistics???

It makes me wonder when someone has to pat their own back.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Looks good
Old 03-13-2014, 12:35 PM

We just had our backyard landscaped by Ron's Landscaping and it is fabulous. We are really happy with his professionalism - he drove us around showing us what would work best for our "kissing cousins" back - told us the do's and don't's and we listened and are glad we did. Drive by yourself and see - we are in Pinellas on Vickers Pl off Harvest.

We look forward to having Ron landscape our front next year.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.