Ron's Landscaping Inc.

Old 03-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Default Ron's Landscaping, Inc.

Recently, we hired Ron's Landscaping, Inc. to redo our landscaping. It involved new plantings, wall and bordering, and stone ground covering. We selected Ron's Landscaping, Inc. from recommendations from this website. Now that the project is finished, we were glad we searched the "Talk of the Villages". Ron's landscaping, Inc. was just excellent. Their expertise and quality of work was outstanding. The one thing that impressed us the most was the fact that on all occasions, they did exactly as promised. In our current days where a company promises the world but does not deliver on the promises, Ron's Landscaping, Inc. did exactly as they said they would. We were so impressed with their honesty and integrity.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Default Ron's landscaping was great

Ron's landscaping did a great job putting in an island with a beautiful palm. Fast, efficient and professional.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Pics please
Old 03-07-2014, 06:46 AM

After checking out several landscapers, we found Ron's Landscape and it was an easy decision. First, he showed us around many of our neighborhoods to give us ideas of what we wanted but most important what we didn't want. The end result was perfect - he did our back and while we have the privacy we needed, it certainly has added a lot to the ambience of our lanai. Come see us on Vickers Place - it's easy to spot
Old 01-01-2014, 01:59 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Red face

[QUOTE=Villager987;796605]In January 2013, Ron landscaped our frontyard and created a large privacy bed in our backyard.
This summer, we decided to carry the same design to the backyard. We had a pergola attached (The Pergola Kings - Magellan) to our enclosed lanai. Ron and his crew added columns and garden walls to accent the paver area under the pergola which continues the look of the frontyard. The area was enhanced with beds containing low maintenance, cold hardy shrubs and low voltage lighting on select trees and the columns.
So, again we are extremely pleased with our newly landscaped backyard. As was our previous experience, Ron's designing expertise and knowledge of appropriate plant material for our village location made the whole project flow smoothly. He as well as his crew are professionals and pleasant to work with.

My husband and I just had a beautiful landscape job completed by Earthscapes and I can't say enough about them. They exceeded our expectations. However, I must say that the photos posted here are a wonderful example of being creative, The job looks great!
Old 12-23-2013, 12:12 AM
Sage

Nice website Ron.

Do you do little jobs? We did major landscaping a few years ago. One of the small decorative palms is struggling, and we'd like to replace it.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:00 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping

Meticulous best describes Ron's Landscaping. Ron, Mike and crew not only have a great creative eye, they know their stuff and deliver as promised. If your landscaping was on life support like mine or if you are starting fresh, Ron's Landscaping should be the place you start and finish your conversation.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:11 AM

Here the way " Mansfield Landscaping " self promotes himself as the #1 Landscaper in The Villages I would say he without question, Mansfield can use this particular job as something that he should try to do.

This project is really nice and has definite imagination, thought, and Wow curb appeal. Ron's Landscaping is without a doubt Hat's Off...Plus the very fact that the customer in this case posted the favorable comments says it all.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Veteran member

Really Nice!! I'm going to give him a call.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:38 PM

Looks great!
Old 12-16-2013, 05:20 PM

Looks beautiful!
Old 12-16-2013, 04:12 PM
Platinum member

Beautiful

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 12-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping Inc. has done it again for us!!

In January 2013, Ron landscaped our frontyard and created a large privacy bed in our backyard.
This summer, we decided to carry the same design to the backyard. We had a pergola attached (The Pergola Kings - Magellan) to our enclosed lanai. Ron and his crew added columns and garden walls to accent the paver area under the pergola which continues the look of the frontyard. The area was enhanced with beds containing low maintenance, cold hardy shrubs and low voltage lighting on select trees and the columns.
So, again we are extremely pleased with our newly landscaped backyard. As was our previous experience, Ron's designing expertise and knowledge of appropriate plant material for our village location made the whole project flow smoothly. He as well as his crew are professionals and pleasant to work with.
Of course, we highly recommend Ron and his crew (352-227-7788, he's also a Villager).
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	1.FrontYard.2013.JPG
Views:	842
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	28250   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PergolaWithBeds.JPG
Views:	882
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	28251   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	3.PavedPatioArea.JPG
Views:	791
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	28252   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	4.PrivacyBed.JPG
Views:	674
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	28253  
Old 11-26-2013, 10:59 AM
Default Rons Landscaping just finished are home also

Rons landscaping Inc. just finished are home also, and we would highly recommend him. We got his card from a couple a few blocks away that used him. He did a very good job and cleaned up each night when they were done. We already had people stop by and tell us how nice it looks. His crew was exceptional and so pleasant to work with.Thank you Ron,s Landscaping Inc.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I wanna see!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.