Ron's Landscaping Inc.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 02-09-2013, 05:04 PM
User's Original Comment
Veteran member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina /One Retired in Duval

we have a kissing lanai and am looking for some coverage in our small back yard...any thoughts
Old 02-09-2013, 06:12 PM
User's Original Comment

Just give me a call and I would be most happy to speak with you about your project. Our phone # 352-227-7788 also you can go to our web-site at Rons Landscaping Inc and see all kinds of projects that we have done here in the Villages. You can also see our ad on the top of this page that rotates with every page and click on that, it will take you to or web-site also.

Thanks Ron;
Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 AM
User's Original Comment
Default Ron's Landscaping, Inc.

I have recently had my Landscaping redone by Ron and absolutely love what
he has done. My very non-private back yard is now my peaceful, serene oasis and looks stunning when entering my front foyer...His design and shrub/tree selection were perfect..of top quality and perfectly placed to enhance my privacy. Anyone who has a small backyard with absolutely no privacy would be more than pleased with his work. I actually am using my lanai now!
Ron is professional, extremely knowledgable of native to Florida plant/shrub selection to provide years of future enjoyment...his motto is "Less is More",
providing proper choices and placement of landscaping to avoid future overgrowth and crowding. I chose him because of the confidence I felt in his
expertise.
Ron's employees were courteous, respectful and left jobsite organized and ready for next day..could not have been happier with my selection of Ron's
Landscaping, Inc and would highly recommend his services.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:45 PM
User's Original Comment
Sage

without pic's.............................
Old 04-24-2013, 07:55 PM
User's Original Comment

What is Rons phone number?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:13 PM
User's Original Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
I have recently had my Landscaping redone by Ron and absolutely love what
he has done. My very non-private back yard is now my peaceful, serene oasis and looks stunning when entering my front foyer...His design and shrub/tree selection were perfect..of top quality and perfectly placed to enhance my privacy. Anyone who has a small backyard with absolutely no privacy would be more than pleased with his work. I actually am using my lanai now!
Ron is professional, extremely knowledgable of native to Florida plant/shrub selection to provide years of future enjoyment...his motto is "Less is More",
providing proper choices and placement of landscaping to avoid future overgrowth and crowding. I chose him because of the confidence I felt in his
expertise.
Ron's employees were courteous, respectful and left jobsite organized and ready for next day..could not have been happier with my selection of Ron's
Landscaping, Inc and would highly recommend his services.
Pictures please?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
User's Original Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
Good for you - I tried to hire Ron to do what is a relatively smaller job in my backyard (approx $1500) and never heard from him. Working with Plantacular who is ready to do the install and ended up raising my budget to get more than I originally anticipated done for a very reasonable price.
I had to wait 6-7 weeks for job to start and had out of state company coming to visit that I wanted job already done for...glad I waited as more than satisfied and patience is indeed a virtue! Will post pics soon...waiting "to open Sylvester palm" for front photos...
Old 04-24-2013, 08:49 PM
User's Original Comment
Default Ron's Landscaping, Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
without pic's.............................
Will post pics soon...waiting for Sylvester palm to be opened for front pics and backyard pics coming soon...novice at posting...be patient, please!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:19 AM
User's Original Comment
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
I had to wait 6-7 weeks for job to start and had out of state company coming to visit that I wanted job already done for...glad I waited as more than satisfied and patience is indeed a virtue! Will post pics soon...waiting "to open Sylvester palm" for front photos...
I was prepared to wait to have the job done, but wanted a quote so I could decide who I would utimately work with. No doubt he does good work.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:03 PM
User's Original Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagitarius 6 View Post
What is Rons phone number?
(352) 227-7788 Ron's Landscaping, Inc.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:54 AM
User's Original Comment
Default Ron's Landscaping Inc... Fantastic to work with!

I too want to compliment Ron's Landscaping!
After talking to many villagers and researching TOTV, we interviewed the top three landscapers and decided to hire Ron because of his knowledge of Florida plants and his creativity of designs.
He and his landscaping crew were professional and courteous and exceeded all of our expectations.
Attached Thumbnails
ron4b-jpg  
Old 11-25-2013, 07:49 PM
User's Original Comment
Default Ron's Landscaping, Inc.--Outstanding Advice & Quality Job

I needed privacy between me and my neighbors' houses. I didn't know what sort of plants to use. Too often I've looked throughout neighborhoods and have seen choices that probably started out fine, but matured into an overwhelming sight. I noted some projects done by Ron's Landscaping, Inc. that seemed proportionate and unique, so I called him (Ron also lives in the Villages).

Ron made outstanding recommendations. He even made some recommendations that I initially decided against, but now I'm having him come back to re-do the area because his original suggestions proved better than mine. Also, the grower he uses produces plants for the Disney theme parks. I'm very happy with the gorgeous, healthy plants he selected for me.

In addition to doing high quality work, Ron is also exceptionally responsive. I was able to communicate closely with him during the entire project. If you wish to reach him his phone number is: 352-227-7788. Rons Landscaping Inc I highly endorse him and his crew.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:19 PM
User's Original Comment
Sage

I wanna see!
Old 11-26-2013, 10:59 AM
User's Original Comment
Default Rons Landscaping just finished are home also

Rons landscaping Inc. just finished are home also, and we would highly recommend him. We got his card from a couple a few blocks away that used him. He did a very good job and cleaned up each night when they were done. We already had people stop by and tell us how nice it looks. His crew was exceptional and so pleasant to work with.Thank you Ron,s Landscaping Inc.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:01 PM
User's Original Comment
Default Ron's Landscaping Inc. has done it again for us!!

In January 2013, Ron landscaped our frontyard and created a large privacy bed in our backyard.
This summer, we decided to carry the same design to the backyard. We had a pergola attached (The Pergola Kings - Magellan) to our enclosed lanai. Ron and his crew added columns and garden walls to accent the paver area under the pergola which continues the look of the frontyard. The area was enhanced with beds containing low maintenance, cold hardy shrubs and low voltage lighting on select trees and the columns.
So, again we are extremely pleased with our newly landscaped backyard. As was our previous experience, Ron's designing expertise and knowledge of appropriate plant material for our village location made the whole project flow smoothly. He as well as his crew are professionals and pleasant to work with.
Of course, we highly recommend Ron and his crew (352-227-7788, he's also a Villager).
Attached Thumbnails
1-frontyard-2013-jpg   2-pergolawithbeds-jpg   3-pavedpatioarea-jpg   4-privacybed-jpg  

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.