Ron's Landscaping Inc.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping, Inc.--Outstanding Advice & Quality Job

I needed privacy between me and my neighbors' houses. I didn't know what sort of plants to use. Too often I've looked throughout neighborhoods and have seen choices that probably started out fine, but matured into an overwhelming sight. I noted some projects done by Ron's Landscaping, Inc. that seemed proportionate and unique, so I called him (Ron also lives in the Villages).

Ron made outstanding recommendations. He even made some recommendations that I initially decided against, but now I'm having him come back to re-do the area because his original suggestions proved better than mine. Also, the grower he uses produces plants for the Disney theme parks. I'm very happy with the gorgeous, healthy plants he selected for me.

In addition to doing high quality work, Ron is also exceptionally responsive. I was able to communicate closely with him during the entire project. If you wish to reach him his phone number is: 352-227-7788. Rons Landscaping Inc I highly endorse him and his crew.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Default Ron's Landscaping Inc... Fantastic to work with!

I too want to compliment Ron's Landscaping!
After talking to many villagers and researching TOTV, we interviewed the top three landscapers and decided to hire Ron because of his knowledge of Florida plants and his creativity of designs.
He and his landscaping crew were professional and courteous and exceeded all of our expectations.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	ron4b.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	479.6 KB
ID:	14705  
Old 04-26-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagitarius 6 View Post
What is Rons phone number?
(352) 227-7788 Ron's Landscaping, Inc.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
I had to wait 6-7 weeks for job to start and had out of state company coming to visit that I wanted job already done for...glad I waited as more than satisfied and patience is indeed a virtue! Will post pics soon...waiting "to open Sylvester palm" for front photos...
I was prepared to wait to have the job done, but wanted a quote so I could decide who I would utimately work with. No doubt he does good work.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping, Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
without pic's.............................
Will post pics soon...waiting for Sylvester palm to be opened for front pics and backyard pics coming soon...novice at posting...be patient, please!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
Good for you - I tried to hire Ron to do what is a relatively smaller job in my backyard (approx $1500) and never heard from him. Working with Plantacular who is ready to do the install and ended up raising my budget to get more than I originally anticipated done for a very reasonable price.
I had to wait 6-7 weeks for job to start and had out of state company coming to visit that I wanted job already done for...glad I waited as more than satisfied and patience is indeed a virtue! Will post pics soon...waiting "to open Sylvester palm" for front photos...
Old 04-24-2013, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
I have recently had my Landscaping redone by Ron and absolutely love what
he has done. My very non-private back yard is now my peaceful, serene oasis and looks stunning when entering my front foyer...His design and shrub/tree selection were perfect..of top quality and perfectly placed to enhance my privacy. Anyone who has a small backyard with absolutely no privacy would be more than pleased with his work. I actually am using my lanai now!
Ron is professional, extremely knowledgable of native to Florida plant/shrub selection to provide years of future enjoyment...his motto is "Less is More",
providing proper choices and placement of landscaping to avoid future overgrowth and crowding. I chose him because of the confidence I felt in his
expertise.
Ron's employees were courteous, respectful and left jobsite organized and ready for next day..could not have been happier with my selection of Ron's
Landscaping, Inc and would highly recommend his services.
Pictures please?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:55 PM

What is Rons phone number?
Old 04-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Sage

without pic's.............................
Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Default Ron's Landscaping, Inc.

I have recently had my Landscaping redone by Ron and absolutely love what
he has done. My very non-private back yard is now my peaceful, serene oasis and looks stunning when entering my front foyer...His design and shrub/tree selection were perfect..of top quality and perfectly placed to enhance my privacy. Anyone who has a small backyard with absolutely no privacy would be more than pleased with his work. I actually am using my lanai now!
Ron is professional, extremely knowledgable of native to Florida plant/shrub selection to provide years of future enjoyment...his motto is "Less is More",
providing proper choices and placement of landscaping to avoid future overgrowth and crowding. I chose him because of the confidence I felt in his
expertise.
Ron's employees were courteous, respectful and left jobsite organized and ready for next day..could not have been happier with my selection of Ron's
Landscaping, Inc and would highly recommend his services.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:12 PM

Just give me a call and I would be most happy to speak with you about your project. Our phone # 352-227-7788 also you can go to our web-site at Rons Landscaping Inc and see all kinds of projects that we have done here in the Villages. You can also see our ad on the top of this page that rotates with every page and click on that, it will take you to or web-site also.

Thanks Ron;
Old 02-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,587 Times in 566 Posts

we have a kissing lanai and am looking for some coverage in our small back yard...any thoughts
Old 02-09-2013, 12:31 AM

My wife has been an avid gardener for over 50 years in Michigan, but gardening in Florida is a different ballgame. Finding someone like Ron, with his designing expertise, using a variety of materials (pavers, garden walls & flagstone) and his knowledge of what plant materials perform well in The Villages made the whole project an enjoyable experience.

-his employees handled themselves professionally. At day-end, the work area was clean & orderly
-Ron would update us daily as the project progressed
-when decisions needed to be made, we were always involved

We were truly amazed at the appearance of the completed project. It is stunning! Many of our neighbors voiced their approval of our new look. Without a doubt, we highly recommend Ron, who is also a fellow Villager, to handle any Villager's landscaping project.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Before1.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	9730   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Before2.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	9731   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	After1.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	9732   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	After2.jpg
Views:	689
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	9733  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:51 AM

Thanks for the info.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Default Your Probably waisting your time;

You could try that but your probably waisting your time because there is no way to get up to the top and protect the crown of the tree, that is the area where the new growth comes out of the center of the tree. a lot of the time when it gets that cold it will hurt the crown also and the tree will get crown rot anyway. (sorry)

Ron

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.