Ron's Landscaping "RAVING FANS!"

Closed Thread
Old 03-28-2018, 07:34 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping "RAVING FANS!"

Author Ken Blanchard wrote the book “Raving Fans” in 1993. In it he states; “that in every kind of organization or business, deliver stunning customer service and you will achieve miraculous bottom-line results”.

Usually when the term raving fan is used it relates to a sport team or event. However, this book caused me to show true appreciation for the local business be it a restaurant, bakery or HVAC, etc. Then there are those who not only perform their skills exceptionally well but with artistic talents in design and color selection. Such is the business of landscape design and installation.

The above introduction is to show our appreciation for the outstanding design and installation of our new landscape. Ron’s Landscaping, (design and installation) now has two more RAVING FANS!

This all came about after we performed our typical due-diligence, which included research into the BBB, TOTV comments, as well as a call to Seniors vs Crime. We then had on-site discussions and reviews of proposals with a few companies, ultimately selecting Ron’s.

Our first contact was with the founder Ron McAuly. He provided us a thorough introduction to the company, it’s owners Michael and Tara Pregartner and to our Florida environment. He even spoke of their landscape team, Luke, Mike and David. Ron walked our property telling us what we had, while creating a visual image describing his thoughts for the entire home lot. He confirmed what our new neighbors had mentioned to us “that less is more” due to the rapid growing of plants here in Florida. Ron did not rush us during this preliminary walk about. In fact, he invited us to ride along with him the next day to see other landscapes he and Michael had done. Feeling quite comfortable with their plans, plant guarantee, watering management during start-up and competitive cost we agreed to contract with Ron’s within 48 hrs of meeting.

The contract was written clearly. Every plant, shrub and action concerning existing plants and trees was thoroughly listed and described. We agreed to a start date and indeed they were here on time. Michael and the team removed many dead and/or dying plants. They trimmed existing shrubs and small trees followed by deep cleaning of every plant bed. Outlining the new rock areas and paver patio provided us a good visual. Then when they brought the plants they set them in the planned position and called us out for our thoughts or to share their own new thoughts on where to plant them.

The paver patio itself shows Michael’s creative talents. Every aspect of our landscape has come together very nicely, in fact it has exceeded our expectations. But let me not forget to mention how considerate Michael and the “A Team” were of our property. They thoroughly cleaned-up our lot each and every day. Not one bit of debris, dirt, stone or tool was left at the end of the day. Therefore as “RAVING FANS” of Ron’s Landscaping we highly commend them and recommend them. Their estimate line is 352-227-7788
Old 03-28-2018, 10:30 PM
Default Ron’s Great People !!!!!

We had our landscaping done by Ron in January and we can’t say enough about everything they did. Mike and his crew did a first class job and we are super pleased . I highly recommend them to anyone . They do exactly what you want . Absolutely perfect !

Thanks again Ron , Mike and Crew !
Old 05-07-2018, 07:44 PM

Can you post a pic of the paver patio?
Old 05-08-2018, 09:08 AM

Will do as soon as the sun is in the right position.
Old 05-14-2018, 07:47 AM

I've tried to post pics but am having trouble. PM me an email and I'll send them.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:51 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphM View Post
I've tried to post pics but am having trouble. PM me an email and I'll send them.
Hi Ralph,
I would love to see your pictures of what they did, if you wouldn't mind.

Ralph, as far as you know, is Ron's familiar with the restrictions, etc. required by The Villages and when permissions are required? I ask because the landscaping I am interested in would be outside of our lanai although on our property. Thank you for any answers you may have.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:56 PM

I'm certain he is. I don't remember my actual conversations about that. In fact he has been featured in a video posted earlier. Ron lived in the Villages (now retired) and the current owner Mike lives here now. Its a good question, one that I will add to my due-diligence efforts with future contractors.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:03 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Another Fan

Mark me down as another fan of Ron's Landscaping. We had him and his terrific guys do some extensive landscaping which included taking our a lot of plants, hedges etc etc. and plant and install a great deal. What was very impressive is that he had a clear contract prepared, he always showed up on time, explained what he was going to do each day and finished on time and within budget. He is by far one of if not the best of the landscapers in the Villages
Closed Thread

Tags
plants, plant, landscape, michael, design

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.