Scam

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2021, 10:55 AM
Angry Scam

I was given a card from "EARTHSCAPE" Specializing in Landscaping Service and called to have some work done. I was given a reasonable estimate and the work was begun without any payment. A small amount of stone removal was accomplished and the remainder was left in piles all over the property. I was then asked for a check for 1/2 of cost to finish job ($800) which I submitted by check. I never heard from him again and I still have piles of rocks in my yard. There is no answer to the dozens of calls I have made to both phone numbers supplied. I put a stop on the check which he cashed at a Check Store and now THEY want me to give them the $800. I have since been told that this man goes around telling everyone how he is trying to start up his business and will do a great job because he wants to make a reputation for himself. His name is John Andrews and there is no such place as EARTHSCAPE that knows him so I recommend that everyone beware of falling for this. I plan to pursue this with the local police because anything over $500 is larceny and I think this guy should be stoppe
Closed Thread

Tags
check, work, piles, job, earthscape

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.