Village Palms Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 10-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Default Village Palms Landscaping

To anyone who needs landscaping services (new or existing), I highly recommend Village Palms on 466 & Rolling Acres. We spoke with 3 others companies and Village Palms was by far the best. Everyone we worked with (Wendy, Jody, Debbie, Jerry and his crew were professional, punctual and extremely customer focused. We bought an existing home on a corner lot in Sabal Chase .... Landscaping had been severely neglected, plants o top of plants, and no rhyme nor reason. Wendy used CAD to show me exactly what she recommended and then worked with me to design to my requirements ( use some existing items, keep it simple and low maintenance. T
It looks beautiful --- happy to provide photos if you PM me.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:41 PM

Villags Palms seem to have rose to the top of the local landscaping from their acts and perforrmances just like you mention. I too had a very positive experience and am extremely satisfied. Occasionally someone will get on TOTV and spread nergative vibes about them and based on their modes operand I suspect it is instigated by competitors. Make no mistake there is one reason they have the finest ad in the new phone book - they are the BEST. I bought from them when they were fairly new and as many others attest they have earned my support and respect. They are also very nice folks and that includes their staff, as well. Abe Lincoln spoke that you can't please all of the people all of the time .........., but they certainly try very hard. Even those that take exception to something they may, or may not have done.

I love TOTV, but it can be a very handle tool for folks to spread hate and discontent and the culprits don't have to be first time posters, though that is what you should look for.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.