Tomas Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2015, 06:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,303 Times in 866 Posts
Default Tomas Landscaping

Tomas finished our place a couple weeks ago. During our research we contacted home owners that had work completed that we found appealing and got the names of the landscapers. We narrowed it down to two and then did a full court press on talking to customers of both. Total time spent was just shy of 6 months. We chose Tomas and it was the right decision. We have had the same happen to us that we did to others, people have knocked on our doors and asked all the right questions. They have take photo's and brought friends and comment upon comment has cemented our belief that we made the right choice. Since completion, I have called them back a couple times to make subtle changes and they have responded quickly and competently. Dale, their designer was exemplary. He saw things that neither my wife or I saw and his communications skills gave us the confidence to proceed. I mention all this because there are posts on here that are less than flattering of their work and their followup. We ignore most negativity on here because there are always two sides to every story and prefer to take the recommendations of the customers. Were they all positive, no, were the negative responses in the minority, yes. This was a fairly large job, more than 10 large palm trees, and irrigation and lighting and over 80 plants. They served us well. If you would like to see what they did send me a PM and I will give you the address.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
tomas, comment, large, customers, work, couple, wife, negativity, ignore, things, skills, proceed, posts, mention, sides, confidence, followup, gave, flattering, communications, served, plants, give, address, send

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.