Adaleigh landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Default Adaleigh landscaping

I to hired Dustin Cole for My yard . I have a very small yard and his quote was 4400 This was far too expensive for me so we negotiated and we got the price down to 2300. I paid him half down that was on Saturday on Sunday my daughter called and said mom please cancel the check he has a lot of very bad reviews and he has an F rating in a problem with the Better Business Bureau. So I canceled the check after calling him and leaving a message that I was declining his services. He to call be back and set up already bought everything I’m gonna be out of my money they will not let me return it. When I met him I was impressed by how knowledgeable he seemed. So I felt really bad so I said I’ll go ahead and purchase everything that you have bought. So we agreed upon him sodding my yard. I now I’m very concerned because he has not showed up to do my yard I cannot reach him on the phone. I am aware that he has two names and I have called both of them and I cannot get through to him.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Research, research, research
Old 06-08-2018, 05:11 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

Your daughter, the BBB, and a lot of other reviewers (according to your post) all said "Don't walk away from this landscaper - run away!" You decided to ignore them all. You got a bad outcome. Why are you so surprised?

Last edited by Bryan; 06-08-2018 at 05:11 AM. Reason: correct typo
Old 06-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Your daughter, the BBB, and a lot of other reviewers (according to your post) all said "Don't walk away from this landscaper - run away!" You decided to ignore them all. You got a bad outcome. Why are you so surprised?
Bryan, she got conned — the bad facts came after hiring him. Folks like Cole know exactly what to say to earn trust. That’s why their names keep cropping up.

Gypsy, I’m sorry this happened to you. Your best bet now is to go to Seniots vs. Crime. Even if they can’t help, it will be another mark against Cole and get his new company name on record.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 06-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Veteran member

So from what you said, you did cancel the check and are out nothing. Good.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,237 Posts

Gypsy, run to the bank and cancel the check(s) immediately. If you are lucky, they have not had a chance to clear. Then if he contacts you, to do the work, pay AS THE WORK IS DONE to your satisfaction. Also, check with Sumter county (or the county you live in) and see if he filed a lien against your property. If he did you are probably going to need a lawyer.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:32 AM
Default Adaleigh's

Bad guy took us for 10,000 we go him cited by Marion County but he refuses all mail. He is no longer associated with Homeadvisor and has joined other online companies. No one will do anything and he just doesn't respond. He can intimidate because Florida has all these agencies that do nothing for the elderly. He is thriving off of The villages. Fight! We have to stop him and sometimes he shows up with his partner Bo Skipper.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:35 AM

Adaleigh's Landscaping is cited for unlicensed work by Marion County. Don't let him on the property!!
Closed Thread

Tags
yard, bad, bought, check, called

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.