AIRBORNE TREE SERVICE, Great Lawn Care Service.

Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2020, 12:23 PM
Thumbs up AIRBORNE TREE SERVICE, Great Lawn Care Service.

Let me start by saying I have lived in FL. For. 48 years, 38 of them in this area of Central Fl. I have always taken care of my own yard and landscaping up until 3 years ago. I developed a “mole cricket “ problem in my yard at this home that I just could not get under control. About 3 years ago a young man knocked on our door and talked to my wife about the problem and left her a flyer. Well I gave in and called the number and a young man , Dwayne came out and talked to me and assured me he could get them taken care of. I reluctantly gave in, and within 3-4 months he had the mole crickets taken care of and the yard looking much better. At that time I was still working , but as I got nearer to retirement, I let Dwayne and his crew take over the lawn cutting, weed and pest control and I could not be more pleased with the service and how good the yard looks ! If you are looking for a reputable company and responsive service I would give them a try. This is a complete tree, lawn, shrub and pest control service. The owner, Mike Davis is a certified Arborist, 352-817-1380, and Dwayne takes care of the lawn and yard service, 352-203-7089.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:10 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fore-Reel View Post
Let me start by saying I have lived in FL. For. 48 years, 38 of them in this area of Central Fl. I have always taken care of my own yard and landscaping up until 3 years ago. I developed a “mole cricket “ problem in my yard at this home that I just could not get under control. About 3 years ago a young man knocked on our door and talked to my wife about the problem and left her a flyer. Well I gave in and called the number and a young man , Dwayne came out and talked to me and assured me he could get them taken care of. I reluctantly gave in, and within 3-4 months he had the mole crickets taken care of and the yard looking much better. At that time I was still working , but as I got nearer to retirement, I let Dwayne and his crew take over the lawn cutting, weed and pest control and I could not be more pleased with the service and how good the yard looks ! If you are looking for a reputable company and responsive service I would give them a try. This is a complete tree, lawn, shrub and pest control service. The owner, Mike Davis is a certified Arborist, 352-817-1380, and Dwayne takes care of the lawn and yard service, 352-203-7089.
Called them to remove a very large Sylvester Palm. (20ft high -12in diam) Arrived at 8am were finished at 8:30am with complete clean up. Amazing! Best tree removal op I have ever seen.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:37 PM
Default Airborne Tree Service

I've also used Airborne and am very pleased. Dwayne is punctual and thorough and follows through with all requests. Would recommend them for any yard/pest service needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fore-Reel View Post
Closed Thread

Tags
service, yard, care, lawn, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.