AIRBORNE TREE SERVICE, Great Lawn Care Service.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2020, 12:23 PM
Thumbs up AIRBORNE TREE SERVICE, Great Lawn Care Service.

Let me start by saying I have lived in FL. For. 48 years, 38 of them in this area of Central Fl. I have always taken care of my own yard and landscaping up until 3 years ago. I developed a “mole cricket “ problem in my yard at this home that I just could not get under control. About 3 years ago a young man knocked on our door and talked to my wife about the problem and left her a flyer. Well I gave in and called the number and a young man , Dwayne came out and talked to me and assured me he could get them taken care of. I reluctantly gave in, and within 3-4 months he had the mole crickets taken care of and the yard looking much better. At that time I was still working , but as I got nearer to retirement, I let Dwayne and his crew take over the lawn cutting, weed and pest control and I could not be more pleased with the service and how good the yard looks ! If you are looking for a reputable company and responsive service I would give them a try. This is a complete tree, lawn, shrub and pest control service. The owner, Mike Davis is a certified Arborist, 352-817-1380, and Dwayne takes care of the lawn and yard service, 352-203-7089.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:10 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fore-Reel View Post
Let me start by saying I have lived in FL. For. 48 years, 38 of them in this area of Central Fl. I have always taken care of my own yard and landscaping up until 3 years ago. I developed a “mole cricket “ problem in my yard at this home that I just could not get under control. About 3 years ago a young man knocked on our door and talked to my wife about the problem and left her a flyer. Well I gave in and called the number and a young man , Dwayne came out and talked to me and assured me he could get them taken care of. I reluctantly gave in, and within 3-4 months he had the mole crickets taken care of and the yard looking much better. At that time I was still working , but as I got nearer to retirement, I let Dwayne and his crew take over the lawn cutting, weed and pest control and I could not be more pleased with the service and how good the yard looks ! If you are looking for a reputable company and responsive service I would give them a try. This is a complete tree, lawn, shrub and pest control service. The owner, Mike Davis is a certified Arborist, 352-817-1380, and Dwayne takes care of the lawn and yard service, 352-203-7089.
Called them to remove a very large Sylvester Palm. (20ft high -12in diam) Arrived at 8am were finished at 8:30am with complete clean up. Amazing! Best tree removal op I have ever seen.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:37 PM
Default Airborne Tree Service

I've also used Airborne and am very pleased. Dwayne is punctual and thorough and follows through with all requests. Would recommend them for any yard/pest service needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fore-Reel View Post
Closed Thread

Tags
service, yard, care, lawn, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.