Another fine job by Ron's Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2018, 03:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts
Default Another fine job by Ron's Landscaping

This is not the first time we have had Ron's Landscaping do work for us and the first job turned out beautifully. That is the reason I did not hesitate to hire this company again to beautify more of our property; this time in the front and side of our home. I was given an estimate of start date and the job was started right on time.

I'm thrilled with the job Ron's Landscaping has completed today. From start to finish, this crew was professional and wonderful to deal with. The clean up at the end of each day and the final clean up was superb. Not a stone was left out of place and the surrounding areas were left pristine.

Starting with Ron who did the estimate and helped me with the selection of the plant material and the design of contouring of the flower beds, this experience was top notch. I have to give Ron props for always getting back to me very promptly every time I had "just one more" question or concern to discuss with him before the job began. Thank you Ron for being so professional and kind.

Then there is Mike, the owner of the company who works right along side his crew. Mike is such a nit picky guy who pays attention to the smallest of details. I feel very comfortable when he is on the job. Mike showed me his skills as an artist when he laid out a beautiful display of white shimmery rock pouring out of a welcome pot with the white rock surrounded by field stone. I had envisioned what this would look like but this rock feature has exceeded my expectations. Thank you Mike!

Along with the addition of plant material and changing of the flower bed contouring, Mike made sure the new plants would get the proper water requirements so he also made changes to the irrigation system.

I will be calling Ron's Landscaping again. I already see something else on our property that needs some attention.

See you soon Ron and Mike!

Tags
mike, job, rons, landscaping, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.