Any comments on Good Neighbor Landscapes

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2019, 02:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,412 Times in 5,105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipper13b View Post
We had Good Neighbor stop by and quote us as we were moving in Ken the owner said the same line we will replace the flowers, shrubs for up to two years. Well at the time I couldn’t find any reviews except the work looked ok. So we had them do the landscaping and yard maintenance. Well 3 months later all of our plants are dead, numerous calls do no good. They don’t even return our calls or emails,texts. DO NOT USE THEM they should be put out of business. We have made a formal complaint to the attorney General of Florida what a shady company. Please pass this information on any new Villagers that purchase a home and need landscaping or mowing.
Seniors vs Crime is chartered and funded by the Attorney General and their mission is to assist law enforcement. I wonder why they have not been able to put this company and it's owner out of business in The Villages. Surely, they have sufficient evidence to take legal action against the company and the owner. I have to believe that someone is not doing their job.
Closed Thread

Tags
ding, arc, comments, landscapes, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.