Is ARC checking builder ?

Is ARC checking builder ?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 11-27-2018, 06:39 PM
Sage

Leesburg is giving free Crepe Myrtle if anyone is interested.

Berks County Pennsylvania

Old 11-28-2018, 12:10 AM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post
On a somewhat related issue, I’ve been wondering about who is responsible when an existing home is sold with alterations to the original home (for example, widening of driveways, Landscaping, hardscaping, etc.)

Do I, as a perspective purchaser, have the responsibility to check with ARC to make sure the previous owner got ARC approvals for the changes made? Or is this the responsibility of the selling real estate company?

I know of a case where a complaint was lodged against a villa owner who purchased the villa with an all-Stone landscape (through The Villages home sales, BTW). As it turned out, one of the previous owners who had the stone installed did not get ARC approval. The current owner was ordered to get stone out and replace with grass within x days or face daily fines. This is a real can of worms.
You shouldn’t be responsible when home was brought from realtor or villages sales. That homework should of all ready been done and noted.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2018, 07:45 AM
Gold member

Size matters. The girdth of the tree trunk must satisfy some people. Carry on and Peace out!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2018, 08:53 AM
Sage

I have ALWAYS tried on this forum to back up my posts with facts. I am tired of rants and opinions that are meant to anger on National news media and in print journalism. I don't like distortions of truth on this forum either.

I do not agree with the OP. I respectfully do not agree with the OP. This is not the first time I have not agreed with the OP.

Tags
code, tree, trees, arc, required