Asian Roaches

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2015, 05:25 AM
Gold member
Talking Asian Roaches

My neighbor has lots of big oak trees in back yard, and one heavy branch fell on roof. While looking at damage, we were standing in yard and we kicked around the decayed leaves etc, and millions, (maybe thousands) of bugs scattered around. Come to find out, they are Asian roaches that feed on decayed leaves. YUK!! They had Massey services come in and spread bait, to see if they can get rid of some. The tree expert who came to cut up the fallen branch said they were those roaches also, and you should control them. He did say they were outside roaches, but they do go inside also. Best control is bait first, then maybe bug killer later, so they say. I don't know if they sell that bait in stores, but I'm sure going to look to put it on my property, in case
Closed Thread

Tags
roaches, bait, leaves, asian, control, decayed, yard, branch, put, property, fallen, caseohdear, cut, bug, killer, sell, stores, inside, spread, roof, damage, kicked, standing, fell, heavy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.