Bad Landscaper

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Platinum member

Probably better to contact the business owner rather than hope he reads the daily postings on line.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Default Deepest apologies

This is Jessica the wife of Brandon himself. I do apologize for any inconvenience myself and staff might have caused at any point while working in your beautiful neighborhoods. With that said my I please point out somethings. As a very well known company in The Villages we accept nothing up front from our customers and there for once we start a job will not leave until finished. At any point of time I have ever received a call about a trailer I have it removed within 24 hours of that call along with call back and a sorry for any interruption it might have caused. And as far as any of my employees being treated badly the next time you see them out stop and ask. They are great guys and very friendly. I take pride in keeping all of my costumers happy and there neighbors. Next time just call. Thank you and have a wonderful blessed day.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:33 PM

Makes sense.......be pro-active, call the company if a negative situation occurs.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessSuris View Post
This is Jessica the wife of Brandon himself. I do apologize for any inconvenience myself and staff might have caused at any point while working in your beautiful neighborhoods. With that said my I please point out somethings. As a very well known company in The Villages we accept nothing up front from our customers and there for once we start a job will not leave until finished. At any point of time I have ever received a call about a trailer I have it removed within 24 hours of that call along with call back and a sorry for any interruption it might have caused. And as far as any of my employees being treated badly the next time you see them out stop and ask. They are great guys and very friendly. I take pride in keeping all of my costumers happy and there neighbors. Next time just call. Thank you and have a wonderful blessed day.
I give you credit for owning the poor situation. Good for you. Employees are like gigantic children. They are looking for you to set boundaries.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,769 Times in 3,637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessSuris View Post

Very Cool!!
Old 08-15-2017, 02:33 PM

I would like to compliment Brandon Suris Landscaping for all the beautiful work they have done in our neighborhood. Of the 6 homes in our cul-da-sac, they have completed projects for 3 of the homes. Jobs well done! We want to thank Brandon and Jessica for their professional attention to detail and how well they work with their customers. Their crew is hard working and so polite.

A few months ago, I had an unhappy situation (similar to the original poster) about a neighbor's mowing service. One day, the crew walked through my yard so they could get to their next customer quickly. I didn't appreciate it, but I just overlooked it. The next time it happened, I went outside and wrote down the office phone number off the mowing service truck. I called the owner and asked him to come over so I could explain the situation. The owner arrived, I explained the situation, he understood my concerns, and the problem was corrected quickly. Staying calm and cool gets things done. I agree with 'Fast Freddy'….be pro-active and call the company if a negative situation occurs.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:13 PM

Brandon, Jessica and their team have done excellent work for us as well - two different jobs - and both went very well. They and their crew were courteous and knowledgeable, and we wouldn't hesitate to use them again. I would hate to think they lost any business over this thread. All the landscapers and pool people working around here can't help but create temporary obstacles as they move equipment and plantings and prep for their (sometimes substantial) work. Sometimes even the best make mistakes, but please call the office of any business to address your issues - or talk to the property owner and have them do it- and don't just assume the owners are going to be nasty and/or oblivious to your concerns.
Closed Thread

Tags
front, block, parked, neighbors, truck

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.