The BEST Landscaper

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2019, 03:40 PM
Default The BEST Landscaper

I just had my home landscaped by the most honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable landscaping company I've hired since living in The Villages. I accompanied the owner of the company and selected the palms and shrubs for my home. I didn't have to give a deposit and payment wasn't made until the entire job was completed. The finished project IMO is one of the nicest I've seen in my neighborhood. Not only did I receive the palms and shrubs I selected at the nursery but Ernesto planted additional plantings I never expected. If you're considering landscaping for your home I would suggest you call Nature's Garden at 352-504-1345 and get an estimate. You won't be sorry.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Platinum member

This is very good to know. However, was it they who recommended the Magnolia Tree? After reading the concerns of those who have owned one under your other thread, I would question why a landscaper would make this recommendation without advising of all the negatives experienced by others. (Unless of course they did and you decided you still wanted the Magnolia then I would hold them blameless).
Old 12-20-2019, 06:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

We all have our opinions of the BEST

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 12-20-2019, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
This is very good to know. However, was it they who recommended the Magnolia Tree? After reading the concerns of those who have owned one under your other thread, I would question why a landscaper would make this recommendation without advising of all the negatives experienced by others. (Unless of course they did and you decided you still wanted the Magnolia then I would hold them blameless).
You asked me a question and responded as though I said the landscaper planted the magnolia. The magnolia tree was planted by The Villages.
Old 12-20-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomsiepop View Post
I just had my home landscaped by the most honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable landscaping company I've hired since living in The Villages. I accompanied the owner of the company and selected the palms and shrubs for my home. I didn't have to give a deposit and payment wasn't made until the entire job was completed. The finished project IMO is one of the nicest I've seen in my neighborhood. Not only did I receive the palms and shrubs I selected at the nursery but Ernesto planted additional plantings I never expected. If you're considering landscaping for your home I would suggest you call Nature's Garden at 352-504-1345 and get an estimate. You won't be sorry.
Did your landscaper prepare plans of the landscaping project and then make make application and presentation to the Architectural Review Board to obtain ARC approval on your behalf for your project?
Closed Thread

Tags
home, landscaping, shrubs, palms, selected

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.