Big Holly Tree

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Question Big Holly Tree

We have a very large holly tree in our front yard and it is beautiful. However, our yard is small and the tree blocks the driveway. Does anyone think someone would be interested in this tree. We would like someone to dig it up and remove and transplant it to a better location. Is any one interested or do you know who I could contact?
Thanks,
Old 10-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Question I didn't get any response

I did not get any response to this thread so I am trying again. We have a large holly tree that needs to be removed. If possible I would like someone to take and transplant it as it is a nice tree, just too big and in the wrong spot for our yard. If anyone is interested or knows of who I could contact, for example, even the Villages landscapers, please let me know.
Thanks.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Smile

In the Marian Market, there is a vendor who sells landscaping trees, plants, etc. You could check with him. Sorry, I forget his name. There may be other landscaping companies that may be interested also.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wilmington Ohio, bought in Hadley Village January 2009, move when we can retire
Default Kevin Burke

Kevin will probably do it. It's listed as KBurke landscape, I think.....
Old 10-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Default Big Holly Tree

Do you have the phone numbers of these people. I can't seem to find anything listed. Thanks.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,658 Times in 592 Posts

I was re-landscaping and asked the professionals if they wanted my stuff, they said they don't reuse, they just toss it. Instead, I put an ad here on TOTV under items for sale - Free plants.. and got a lot of takers. My neighbors also took some of them when I put the word out.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.