Brothers Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Smile Brothers Landscaping

Back in the summer we had Brother Landscaping and Pavers do both our landscaping and installation of pavers on our drive. Had very good results for both. Just recently had a problem with a palm they had planted. Called one evening and was told they would come by and look at it. (Expected the usual beating-around-the-bush tactics). The next morning I heard someone in my front yard and discovered a crew digging up the tree (they said it was dying of root rot) and within 3 hours I had a new palm that I believe is better looking than the original. Great experience with this company!
Old 11-21-2015, 09:18 PM
Default Brothers landscaping

We had them do major landscaping job and they were great...highly recommend them....bob
Old 11-22-2015, 06:20 AM

They did some work for us also, great crew, very honest, highly recommend them.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:56 AM

do you have their number
Old 12-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

Just know who you are dealing with. There are two "Brothers Landscaping" companies in our area that I know of. Brothers Landscaping (Alberto Hernandez, Owner) and Brothers Lawncare and Landscaping (Terence Bivins, Owner). I am not sure which one these posts refer to and have no experience with either.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:34 PM

I used Alberto to do my new home in Dunedin. Great job, great price, great work. Guys were very polite and worked clean!
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, palm, pavers, heard, dying, front, root, yard, discovered, digging, crew, tree, hours, original, great, experience, company, morning, rot, good, results, recently, drive, summer, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.