Brothers Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Default Brothers Landscaping

I have very mixed feelings about these guys. We had them do our back yard and I was very specific with my plan and knew exactly what I wanted and spelled it out to the letter with the Brothers. In return I didn't negotiate their price. The good.... they were on time and did what I asked. The bad.... I had to stay on it every step of the way as they repeatedly tried to short change my original requirements. I don't know how it is working with other landscapers but I was constantly having to say, "no I was very clear that I wanted and am paying for this size of plant, not these 2 gallon plants." In the end, I got what I wanted and paid for. Since then my husband hired them to trim and fertilize two trees and trim the other shrubs. They agreed on $200 for the job. They were here maybe 1 and 1/2 hours and basically trimmed the two trees and nothing else. They came to the door and said they were done so my husband paid them without checking. I went out later and saw that none of the shrubs had been trimmed nor was anything fertilized. Needless to say they won't be coming back. So beware!
Closed Thread

Tags
wanted, trim, shrubs, trimmed, paid

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.