C a p lawn mowing service

Closed Thread
Old 05-29-2018, 12:01 PM
Default C A P lawn mowing service

We have been using C.A.P. Mowing for the past Three years.

Frankly, we like Chris Pardi. He has been both friendly and reliable.

He seems to had disappeared. No reply to several calls over several days or e-mail reply. Our lawn has not been mowed going on two weeks.

Anyone know what is going on?

I need to act. Would also appreciate suggestions for a replacement-depending on what I discover. We are in the Collier section.

Last edited by thetruth; 06-11-2018 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Should be C.A.P
Old 06-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
We have been using C.A.P. Mowing for the past Three years.

Frankly, we like Chris Pardi. He has been both friendly and reliable.

He seems to had disappeared. No reply to several calls over several days or e-mail reply. Our lawn has not been mowed going on two weeks.

Anyone know what is going on?

I need to act. Would also appreciate suggestions for a replacement-depending on what I discover. We are in the Collier section.
Bumping this because I too lost my mower this week and my lawn is disgraceful with all this rain. I just need mowing. Thank you.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 06-02-2018, 01:08 PM

Is it possible that rain has been falling on your lawn, as well as all the others in TV , for the last couple of weeks. Grass grows quickly in these conditions and it is not good for the grass to cut it when it's wet. Until we get better control on the weather, perhaps consider that you're not the only lawn owner and they can't be done all at once. ---("Cut them a break?!)
Old 06-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Default Not sure if you are replying to post 1 or 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditka41 View Post
Is it possible that rain has been falling on your lawn, as well as all the others in TV , for the last couple of weeks. Grass grows quickly in these conditions and it is not good for the grass to cut it when it's wet. Until we get better control on the weather, perhaps consider that you're not the only lawn owner and they can't be done all at once. ---("Cut them a break?!)
We all are aware it has been raining. CAP did not call back
after TWO WEEKS. He did not reply to e-mail the third week.
He has OR HAD worked for us for THREE YEARS. My duty is to pay him as agreed. Every month he has been paid at the start of the month. ESSENTIALLY HE STOLE A MONTH FROM US.
I had no choice and have hired his replacement.
RE: cut them a break
I agree. Three weeks with no mowing no CALLING BACK.
Do YOU not think I've been reasonable?????

A friend offered to check the OBITUARY. I TRULY HOPE NOT.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Many people choose to not share the information of the guy they got to cut the lawn because if the guy gets busy then they figure it may delay their own cut. I see the point but disagree. We use Tate from Choice Maintenance. I just don't have the number at my fingertips but it shouldn't be too rough to find his number. They do what they say when they are supposed to and our crew is very reliable. They mangled a concrete sprinkler donut yesterday and told us instead of just taking off. I rate them A++. Good luck finding your guy or gal.

TOTV'S has some very good advertisers on this site. These people are to lawns as Chuck Farrell is to A/C. No, we are not related.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:21 PM
KittyKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Many people choose to not share the information of the guy they got to cut the lawn because if the guy gets busy then they figure it may delay their own cut. I see the point but disagree. We use Tate from Choice Maintenance. I just don't have the number at my fingertips but it shouldn't be too rough to find his number. They do what they say when they are supposed to and our crew is very reliable. They mangled a concrete sprinkler donut yesterday and told us instead of just taking off. I rate them A++. Good luck finding your guy or gal.

TOTV'S has some very good advertisers on this site. These people are to lawns as Chuck Farrell is to A/C. No, we are not related.
I agree. Located in Ocala; ph# 352-502-2880. Also trim bushes, etc. The only problem I have with them is that there is no secretary, so if calling for new service you press #1 & get Max's voicemail. The message says all calls will be returned by 3pm but that never happens. He then calls the next morning while I'm sleeping & leaves a message & the phone tag begins. When I first started using them to trim bushes & weed at our old house, I always sent an email to his brother, Tate Parada & always got a next day response. Now I'm at a rental & want a new mowing service but can't get a quote. Guess I'll try sending Tate an email. There business is worth fighting for. P.S. I sent an email from their website but didn't get a response via my email. Days later I happened to be on Facebook & found a response on messenger.

Last edited by KittyKat; 06-24-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
reply, lawn, mowing, weeks, mowed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.