Canvas Canopies and Sunbrellas- allowed?

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2023, 01:40 PM
Default Canvas Canopies and Sunbrellas- allowed?

We will move into a patio villa in August. I'm wondering if we should bring our Sunbrella or leave it behind (photo)? Also, I was surprised to see some photos of re-sale villas with retractable canvas canopies, and one with a wooden roof extending over the side yards to provide shade for the gas grilling area. Are these sorts of things common? Thanks.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/W/...1tLOZldnaL.jpg
Old 03-17-2023, 03:13 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,604 Times in 942 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsloan1960 View Post
We will move into a patio villa in August. I'm wondering if we should bring our Sunbrella or leave it behind (photo)? Also, I was surprised to see some photos of re-sale villas with retractable canvas canopies, and one with a wooden roof extending over the side yards to provide shade for the gas grilling area. Are these sorts of things common? Thanks.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/W/...1tLOZldnaL.jpg
Depends on sun, but the sunbrella is a great idea. We will probably end up with one of them - it’s an umbrella.
Old 03-17-2023, 09:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

just be sure to fold up or take down during high wind conditions. I cannot imagine these would not be allowed, but you can always contact ARC or customer service to confirm.

Tags
canvas, canopies, move, yards, sunbrellas-

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.