Chip Parrish/Action Irrigation

Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2019, 09:08 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts
Default Chip Parrish/Action Irrigation

For two months the control panel on my irrigation system would flash error so I would turn it on manually when I wanted to water my lawn. I finally decided to get it repaired so after reading good things here about Chip Parrish of Action irrigation I called him and left a message.

He called back later and I described my problem. He told me he was booked until late June. However, he said he knew what was causing the error and could talk me thru a fix over the phone. He had me disconnect a blue wire for the solar sync and problem solved!

Then he took more time and helped me reset the controller to operate on the days and times I wanted. He did this all for free over the phone. What a great guy. Thanks to those who recommended him.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:23 AM
Gold member

Using Chip for 10 years +. He’s the best
Old 05-23-2019, 12:19 PM

Just had Kyle, Chip's son over last Friday and he did an excellent job and his charge was more than reasonable. Courteous hard working and competent young man.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
For two months the control panel on my irrigation system would flash error so I would turn it on manually when I wanted to water my lawn. I finally decided to get it repaired so after reading good things here about Chip Parrish of Action irrigation I called him and left a message.

He called back later and I described my problem. He told me he was booked until late June. However, he said he knew what was causing the error and could talk me thru a fix over the phone. He had me disconnect a blue wire for the solar sync and problem solved!

Then he took more time and helped me reset the controller to operate on the days and times I wanted. He did this all for free over the phone. What a great guy. Thanks to those who recommended him.
If you Happy send him a Thank You Card enclose and token of your appreciation
He'll be Happy.

Tags
irrigation, called, wanted, chip, phone

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.