Choice Maintenance Lawn Care

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2020, 12:10 PM
Default Choice Maintenance Lawn Care

Great tree trimming by Frank, he’s the best!
Excellent lawn care by a push mower.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh
Smile Choice maitenance

Have used them for weed control and some landscaping. Very pleased with their work
Old 01-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

cost of this great service is ?
Old 01-10-2020, 10:52 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
cost of this great service is ?
Reasonable
Old 01-10-2020, 11:00 PM

We're in the process of looking for another lawn care service as Choice has been very disappointing. We've had numerous conversations with them to try and get things corrected but it doesn't seem to have helped one bit. We even had someone from the office come out to meet with us, took notes on all that needed to get done and not a single thing was fixed or done differently despite the commitment that issues would be addressed. I know some have had better experiences but we are very disappointed and are looking to change. We would have changed already if we could find someone better.
Old 01-11-2020, 06:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredman View Post
Reasonable
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPacers View Post
We're in the process of looking for another lawn care service as Choice has been very disappointing. We've had numerous conversations with them to try and get things corrected but it doesn't seem to have helped one bit. We even had someone from the office come out to meet with us, took notes on all that needed to get done and not a single thing was fixed or done differently despite the commitment that issues would be addressed. I know some have had better experiences but we are very disappointed and are looking to change. We would have changed already if we could find someone better.

The other side of the coin
Old 01-11-2020, 12:36 PM
Veteran member

Prices vary, obviously, depending on the size of the lot and the landscaping involved. Our previous house (~ .3 acres) was $55 mo. to cut grass and $25 to weed. Current house (.41 acres) is $85 for grass and $30 for weeding. The old house (which is currently on the market) had ivy or something growing up the exterior walls and I called to ask them to get rid of it. Next time I went by (a week or so later) it was gone and they charged $45 to remove it.

They do a fine job. I just don't like their billing system. If you go to their web site you can't bring up an invoice by searching for your name or address. You need the invoice number. If you can't find the email with the invoice (I went paperless) you have to call them to see if you have a balance. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

kathy
Old 01-11-2020, 12:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I think that giving them so many compliments filled up their dance card causing existing customers to suffer. They were perfect in the beginning and good at the end but had to call to see when they were coming out to often. Just cut my lawn and the money will be there every month and I don't need an invoice. Tate is a really great guy. I think like any other company he just hired a few losers. It happens. I would give them another chance if the present guy screws up.

Our new company is fantastic. Same time every week without fail. They have pride in their tough job.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,919 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

........Our new company is fantastic. Same time every week without fail. They have pride in their tough job.
Who is your new company?
Old 02-26-2020, 09:44 AM
Send a message via AIM to KateTut

We are disappointed with Choice, too. They were supposed to weed yesterday (by hand, no pesticides) and if they pulled a weed, I’ll eat my hat. It was the same last month. Trimming is okay, price is decent but we made it clear in the beginning we wanted a dependable company because we travel a lot. So far (since November) we are very disappointed and we, too, are starting the search for a new company. Sigh.
Closed Thread

Tags
lawn, care, choice, maintenance, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.