Closing Business

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2018, 10:39 AM
Default Closing Business

I was just made aware that Relevant Lawn and Sprinklers has gone out of business. I call their number and being told they are closed from DECEMBER 3- January 26 2019. Deceiving to say the least. I was informed by two prior workers of this. Another service leaving us holding the bag. If not a BB registered business customer beware.
Old 12-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Holding the bag?.....tell me they don't have any of your money!

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 02-21-2019, 09:47 AM

Beware of low low prices folks. Relevant is/was actually from a in law and family group that formed a fast growing lawn care company, and in a few years sold thousands of yearly maint. contracts at a very low price until they went out of business leaving a LOT folks holding the bag.

Another company that is still beating on your doors in TV (that was part of that original company) is already notorious for poor service and probably heading in the direction of closing doors with a bunch of money in the bank , that isn't enough money to follow through on the contracts written (according to the inside information I have) has an owl emblem and initials of SS.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:51 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Service Smart changing name again. Forget name of new company. Someone will know.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-21-2019, 01:28 PM
Veteran member

I had someone knock on my door about pressure washing my house and lanai. I kindly informed him that if we was reputable, he wouldn't need to be knocking on doors during peak season. The people who are good at what they do are booked weeks out.
Closed Thread

Tags
business, prior, workers, informed, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.