David Shaw Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2016, 07:04 AM
Default David Shaw Landscaping

We are considering hiring him to do some landscaping and trimming. Any experiences with this company? Thanks.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:02 PM

We have had him doing our yard for about 1 1/2 years and are very satisfied with his work.
He works hard and is completely thorough in trimming and clean up. We recently signed a 1 year
work contract with him.
PS: We're from Berea, OH
Old 07-08-2016, 03:51 PM

We have used David for over a year as well. We agree with what bhoward had to say. Dave is reliable, does an excellent job, and fair in his pricing. We would recommend him.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Default David Shaw Landscaping

David is an honest, hardworking guy, who has worked for us since Sept. He stands by his plants/trees, and does a beautiful job trimming & shaping the bushes. He ripped out old stuff and replaced all our mulch with stone and built low walls around our beds. He also knows all about irrigation and can fix any issues. We have a contract with him for general landscape maintenance and fertilization (he trims our rose bushes as well as all the shrubs) and maintains the bottlebrush tree, two young citrus trees and thins/shapes our oak. He does not do mowing. Any time I've noticed a problem with a plant/tree, I've texted or called him, and he's checked in. I was referred to him by a friend almost two years ago.
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, trimming, experiences, company, shaw

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.