Do NOT use Good Neighbor Service Management,Inc.

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,689 Times in 1,205 Posts

Their lawn service truck was at Riverbend around noon today...
Old 08-11-2020, 01:15 PM

Why are these crooks allowed to operate.
Old 08-17-2020, 08:27 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick B View Post
Why are these crooks allowed to operate.
Is this company part of TLC Landscaping does anyone know?
Old 08-17-2020, 09:12 AM
Gold member

I'm very sorry, but it needs to be said again....NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER pay for services in advance no matter how much of a discount they might offer. Many new residents in the southern areas are just bait for these predators. After going thru a few different landscaping companies, I've found the best services from the smaller independent operations who really depend on the income from keeping their customers happy.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 09-11-2020, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yard Stop View Post
I know Aaron Gaines actually left Kenny after realizing Kenny was ruining his name and Good Neighbor which Aaron started and walked away from due to Kenny. I'm pretty sure he isn't involved with Good Neighbor or Kenny at all anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yard Stop View Post
I know Aaron Gaines actually left Kenny after realizing Kenny was ruining his name and Good Neighbor which Aaron started and walked away from due to Kenny. I'm pretty sure he isn't involved with Good Neighbor or Kenny at all anymore.
Sorry, I'm not that naive to believe this. Roy Blackburn was Kenny's Field Manager and he apparently is the one going around giving the BS to potential customers. Roy and Kenny then went with Aaron Gaines (after Kenny was already known to be ripping people off). Aaron can't say he didn't know what Kenny was up to. Roy is no better than Kenny and Roy continues to work for Aaron through all his companies, including his new one, Central Termite and Pest, LLC. Based on many comments from "taken" customers, seems people are still paying for services not received in 2020. Aaron's companies go for about 18-24 months, get F ratings for all the complaints, then starts up a new company and that company gets complaints and F ratings. Follow the paperwork out there....all public info. I bet you will see his new company, Central Termite and Pest, LLC go down the same path.

If he ripped me off I wouldn't just keep calling Roy/Aaron/Kenny and leaving messages only to be continually ignored. Everyone who was taken advantage of should find out where in Ocala they live, contact the media, and all show up and demand answers and their money back. They will keep taking advantage of people if people just shrug it off and figure they learned their lesson and accept the loss of funds. Can't believe they are still allowed in The Villages with all the complaints.
Old 09-12-2020, 06:55 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up Seniors vs Crime

Some less than informed have entered negative comments regarding Seniors vs Crimes. It is sad we have these residents who are just plain negative individuals. It is a shame they live here since they do more of harm to the citizens of the Village than help.The Seniors vs Crime are a special project of the Attorney General's Office of Florida. They are Volunteers who show up each week and record complaints of Villager's and work to help the person who feels they have been cheated. They have helped hundred's and maybe thousands of Village's settle their problems with Company abusers. In some cases they report the problem to the Florida Attorney General Office for appropriate action. As far as being qualified many or these Volunteer's have very strong backgrounds which run from retired Assistant District Attorney's in a large City, multiple retired Law Enforcement people, retired business Executive , (e.g. Finance, Pilots, Attorney's, Doctors, etc etc.). They are able
to provide advice and directions and search for solutions to the many varied complaints. Given this list please ignore those who would try to damage this great organization and as an aside call them before signing with a vendor as they do have records from prior issues, etc.
Old 10-27-2020, 03:30 PM

I just moved to The Villages and unfortunately ran into Good Neighbor (Roy AND Kenny) on my 3rd day in town. Of course, I have been ripped off big-time and learned too late of their horrible reputation. I would very much like to get the media involved in this so that they can be put out of business once and for all. I don't want to break any rules here, but would like to know how to get a group of Good Neighbor victims together to make our voices heard by the State of Florida, law enforcement, and The Villages. These two shysters should at the very least be permanently banned from The Villages, and the media should be able to bring it to the attention of authorities. It is criminal to prey upon senior citizens and we need to band together to put a stop to it. Any suggestions on how to put this together are appreciated.
Old 10-27-2020, 04:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,422 Times in 5,111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by klvs1011 View Post
I just moved to The Villages and unfortunately ran into Good Neighbor (Roy AND Kenny) on my 3rd day in town. Of course, I have been ripped off big-time and learned too late of their horrible reputation. I would very much like to get the media involved in this so that they can be put out of business once and for all. I don't want to break any rules here, but would like to know how to get a group of Good Neighbor victims together to make our voices heard by the State of Florida, law enforcement, and The Villages. These two shysters should at the very least be permanently banned from The Villages, and the media should be able to bring it to the attention of authorities. It is criminal to prey upon senior citizens and we need to band together to put a stop to it. Any suggestions on how to put this together are appreciated.
I totally agree. But, I would just point out that Seniors vs Crime has a huge file on these people that dates back at least 8 to 10 years. Tons of evidence. This organization is sponsored and funded by the State of Florida Attorney General, and their stated mission is to assist law enforcement and the Attorney General in prosecuting crimes. So, the state and law enforcement are already well aware of these people. But, they have either been unsuccessful at stopping them from operating, or they have ignored the problem.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klvs1011 View Post
If I can be of help, count me in. I have been very adamant trying to warn people of these crooks! If I can help you please contact me and we can coordinate this. Something is fishy and the stink needs to go!
Old 10-28-2020, 07:19 AM

That’s why they keep changing their name. Good Neighbor is their third name and when and if government acts on Kenny, he’ll change it again.
Very important to make use of resources available like Nextdoor and TalkoftheVillages to research contractors before choosing.
Closed Thread

Tags
left, contract, months, return, calls

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.