drainage help

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2016, 11:20 AM
Send a message via AIM to KateTut
Default drainage help

We have an issue with pooling water and soggy spots in our yard, possibly caused by landscaping blocking the swale. We would like to have a reliable drainage contractor look at it, give us some quotes and ideas on how we can fix this problem. Any recommendations?
Old 02-24-2016, 12:12 PM

We had Jim Baumgartner (352) 504-2317 come out when we had an issue a few years ago after having 3 other people coming out that guessed and were wrong. We had the issue resolved that afternoon. He is an irrigation expert and very knowledgeable on the drainage issues in TV, for a minimal charge he can tell you what the issue is, if he can't fix it he will tell who can and what needs to be done.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:32 PM

I've used D&L lawn/landscaping for a serious drainage problem Their number is 352-307-6200. It is owned by Joedy Carter. They have done some recent work for me, and I was very pleased. They are very busy right now, and Joedy is sometimes slow to return calls, but he is excellent about returning to correct any problems.

He does lots of drainage work for Villages Warranty
Old 02-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Send a message via AIM to KateTut

Thank you! Appreciate the referrals.

Last edited by KateTut; 02-24-2016 at 04:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Closed Thread

Tags
drainage, give, contractor, reliable, problem, recommendations, fix, ideas, quotes, swale, water, soggy, spots, pooling, issue, blocking, landscaping, yard, possibly, caused

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.