Dustin Cole Adaleigh's Landscape Bad Experience

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2018, 04:32 PM
Default Dustin Cole Adaleigh's Landscape Bad Experience

I found previous posts about this guy too late so I am out almost $8,000. Like other posts, when I tried to discuss problems with the work he did, he became irate and confrontational and actually intimidating. He said because I paid him I must be satisfied. He started out gaining my trust and his prices seemed reasonable. The man next door recommended him and he got a good rating on Home Advisor. At first I thought he was great. He did keep adding costs that he did not disclose initially, but he called me "Mam", wrote "God Bless" on the invoices and seemed like a hard worker. I feel foolish now as I should have seen the warning signs. I was satisfied with the landscaping so I let him work on my irrigation system, wire a fountain and dig a drain. Prices skyrocketed and now I see the work was inferior. I probably did not need the drain and will have to redo the fountain wiring. My irrigation system is leaking, flooding the yard in three places, drip lines not working at all, spray heads gushing water like fire hoses onto small patches of grass and my patio...to the point I cannot even turn it on...a total redo. When I tried to discuss it with him me claimed that I must have messed with it because it was working after he put it in. Totally untrue. He talks a good game but his work is awful and he does not stand behind it. I am sorry when I see him working around my neighborhood. I think he gains trust with simple landscaping, then the prices go up and the work goes bad. The fact that he writes "God Bless" on his invoices does not make him a nice man. After reading other reviews on him, I think he is a "Con" man. Gaining trust then moving in with high pressure sales for additional projects, (much of the work he convinced me I needed) overcharging, and then not being responsible for the work.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:51 AM

Wondering if anyone has had Adaleigh's Landscape diamond cut / trim palms and spray for fungus?
Old 03-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

OP contact seniors against crime, the BBB, and HOME Advisor. If you paid by credit card, contest the bill. If he calls or shows up to intimidate you, call the police.

Tags
work, working, trust, man, prices

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.