E.V and Sons Landscaping - great job

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2019, 01:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,658 Times in 592 Posts
Default E.V and Sons Landscaping - great job

These guys are fabulous. There is a thread elsewhere here but it's been closed. E.V. and the crew show up fast, work hard, and the price was very reasonable.

E.V & Sons Landscaping
352 818 8987
Old 04-22-2019, 02:10 PM

Do you (maybe?) have photos of the job they did? If so, possibly before and after shots?

It's always good to see the work a company has done when a resident recommends them.

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2019, 02:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,658 Times in 592 Posts

Just to clarify, I don't think these guys do "design" work per se But if you know what you want done, they can sure do it. I don't impress easily and in 11 years here, I've met a few landscapers, these guys were great.
Old 04-30-2019, 04:31 PM

Workman's Comp didn't have a listing for them.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:49 PM
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzello View Post
Workman's Comp didn't have a listing for them.
That might be true but they may have Workman's Comp under a different name.

This poster was happy with their work. Why are you throwing a monkey wrench into his comment??? Do you do this with every business that's mentioned on TOTV, or just landscapers?
Old 05-01-2019, 05:49 AM

You can search all my threads to see what I post if you like.
If you are spending money on Workman's Comp. Insurance , you don't work under a different name.
Case in point... Serv. Smart owner is now working under a different name because he got caught not having WC insurance and wants to avoid getting caught again... and going to jail.

If you want to hire someone and own the liability of possible injuries to save money, go for it. But those that want a company with the proper coverage, deserve a heads up when the new company in town getting references does not have the proper insurance.

There are several 'good looking' landscape companies popular in TV right now that do not have WC insurance or filed exempt (as required by law) . If you want to know, the phone call takes only a couple minutes to make.
Closed Thread

Tags
e.v, sons, landscaping, fast, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.