Fenney-ites, who cuts your lawn?

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2018, 01:24 AM
Default Fenney-ites, who cuts your lawn?

We just closed in Desoto (right next to Fenney) and we need to line up a Lawnmowing service. So far I'm either not getting return calls or I'm being told they don't come down to Fenney.
Any suggestions?
Old 04-15-2018, 07:02 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,324 Times in 1,440 Posts

At first I used Dean's but they really messed up my lawn, I now do it myself. Native Cuts 352-460-2605 mows down here on Mondays and do a good job, also Massey seems to do a decent job and they are cutting down here. If you are thinking of Service Smart, I would urge you to read their BBB reports first and also search on here about their "service". Good luck and welcome to DeSoto.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:02 AM
Location: Detroit area, Da UP, 6 states and 2 countries in 21 years Army, now Duneden

Terry whitten lawn service. He is a small operation just getting started. He is priced right does excellent work and does what he says he will. He cuts both my home in Dunedin and rental in 352 446-4513
Old 04-16-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie66 View Post
We just closed in Desoto (right next to Fenney) and we need to line up a Lawnmowing service. So far I'm either not getting return calls or I'm being told they don't come down to Fenney.
Any suggestions?
We are using Massey. They come once a month right now until the grass starts growing. We are very pleased with them.
Old 04-16-2018, 04:57 PM

Massey cuts and edges our lawn. They also take care of pest control and lawn care. We have been pleased with pricing and service. They always answer the phone. Do your own due diligence. When we first moved in so many lawn companies came to my door and quoted outlandish prices. With the "service people" they came by 4x. Finally I asked if they thought I was stupid and told them to get off my property. There may be new companies coming down this way that may be very good, so see what they offer.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:07 PM
Red face Glennon Lawn Service

We use Jeff Glennon. 352-391-7825. He is excellent and lives in The Villages. Jeff cut our grass at our other home and now in our new home in The Village of Fenney. We have known him for several years. You cannot go wrong!
Closed Thread

Tags
fenney, return, calls, suggestions, told

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.