Fenny lawn and pest maintenance

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2018, 07:58 AM
Default Fenny lawn and pest maintenance

Who does the best in Fenny? Service Smart is out....
Old 08-24-2018, 03:22 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,311 Times in 381 Posts

Superior Services...been bery satisfied with them
Old 08-24-2018, 06:35 PM

I have KB Lawn and Landscaping for over a year, very happy with them.
Old 08-28-2018, 06:38 PM

Does KB do pest control?

DeKalb, Illinois / Twin Cities, Minnesota
Old 10-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Default Pest Control Mistakes

I have been very happy with Superior's service, but unhappy with their sales approach. We just bought the house and were looking for a pest control service Oct 2017. I hate bugs, so I was motivated. They guy came out-nice guy- and told me all about his services. It was very confusing because I was unfamiliar with the terms and have had no need in the past to hire anyone of this nature. I tried to get him to explain it on my level, and he just talked faster. :-(. I also tried to write all the services down so I could clearly think through his sales pitch. At one point I noticed he wanted to sell me subterranean termite insurance. I asked why, a couple of times and even called the office to discuss it. I didn't understand why I would need it since the house was brand new and we had a year warranty. Again the fast talk and the assurance that we need it, that we need to consider it "insurance'. Eventually, I gave her my credit card, as I was motivated. We paid her, and she then sent the paperwork. Of course, I was busy with establishing house insurance, golf cart insurance, lawn maintenance, dues etc and simply filed the information. Now a year has rolled around and they wanted to renew the service. I have had time to reevaluate the situation and closely read the agreement. Turns out I paid for a duplicate service, and the contract had a clause indicating I was aware that I was "changing" service. I didn't read or sign the form at the time, and it still isn't signed. I know I am guilty of not reading the paperwork, but still, I don't like being misled. Now we plan to go with another service simply because I feel manipulated by the salesperson, and then bullied by their follow up administrator. I might even file a complaint with the Florida Agriculture dept. That's my story, and I hope it is helpful to someone.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:27 AM

Superior services does a great job. My pest guy is Daniel and he is outstanding. 3528670885 is their number. Ask for Daniel, not sure if he does estimates but he knows his stuff. He has offered me other products but never pushy...even the termite, I asked about needing it and he told me not that first yeear and told me it was a waste of money getting it right now. Good company and honest people
Closed Thread

Tags
fenny, service, smart, lawn, pest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.