Flower Bed Weeding

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2021, 09:02 PM
Default Flower Bed Weeding

Looking for suggestions on people who would weed a flower bed, maybe every other month. What I'm finding in the threads are listings from years ago. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old 10-01-2021, 10:37 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

You MIGHT find an individual that will do that. I saw one pulling weeds from a neighbor's yard the other day. ANY of the big names will tell you they will do it, but they don't. At least not reliably. If you have read the "old" threads you will find most people try companies like Masseys, Fertigator, Dean's, and others, and eventually end up dissatisfied.

I will watch this thread since I would love to find one. 2 years and 4 companies later, I am doing it myself.
Old 10-02-2021, 05:26 AM

I am a snowbird and I own a home in the Village of Ashland. I really need a person or company that does weeding of the flower beds. I have been told that this past summer there was a great deal of rain so the weeds have been out of control. I am using MASSEY for lawn cutting. I recently called Massey about weeding and yes they do weeding at an additional fee. So when the lawn cutting guy shows up he will do the weeding when needed. MASSEY recently had issues with their lawn cutting department and was shorthanded with employees so the lawn cutting was not getting done on schedule. I called and was assured the lawn cutting problem was resolved. Well the guy showed up to cut the lawn and left without taking care of the weeds?? I called MASSEY and they stated they would get someone to my house and take care of the weeds. Well we will see, I am returning this month so hopefully MASSEY is doing the right job. SO if anyone has a weeding company who is reliable please respond to this blog. Thanks.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:07 PM

Did yu find any one...
Old 01-07-2022, 06:55 AM
Default Weeding Flower Beds, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laportjm View Post
Looking for suggestions on people who would weed a flower bed, maybe every other month. What I'm finding in the threads are listings from years ago. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I tried using MASSEY for lawn cutting and weeding. After 1 year of lawn cutting and 2 months of weeding services I cancelled MASSEY Services. I now use a private lawn company for both cutting and weeding services and I am very happy with the results so far.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:42 AM

I tried Fernview farms but had to let them go. I placed a sign in front of a fragile plant stating not to spray in this area (told them up front about this and they told me "they love signs") Happened to be walking by window and saw the guy ignore the sign and spray right by the plant. Now of course it is dead. When I asked him why, first he said he didn't see it and then changed his story that he didn't know what it meant . He cursed at us and left. Owner of company blamed us for being too vague. I cannot recommend this company if they cannot follow simple, explicit instructions and then shift the blame to he customer when there is a problem

Last edited by Golfer222; 01-07-2022 at 08:00 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
flower, suggestions, bed, greatly, appreciated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.