Found someone who re-soded my front yard (only 500 sq feet)

Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2021, 08:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by george1923 View Post
you might think its easy but it wasn't. The job was too small, I guess. But finally found someone for under $700.00 but I don't think I can tell you because of the thread rules, which I understand. So maybe you could leave a note and i'll get back to you? I live in Alhambra in a patio villa and my lawn was devastated , I think by cinch bugs. So this company came over and "cut" the weeds out and then laid sod with a couple of other guys in about an hour.

Oh wait I see there's a daily email notification maybe I can return messages that way?
You should look up instructions for caring for newly planted sod. Sod is essentially grass with most of the roots cut off so it can be easily transported and rolled out. Past few weeks have been hot, breezy and dry. You may well need to water, lightly, in that area several times a day. One of those inexpensive sprinklers where you can adjust the shape of the pattern is probably easiest. There are timers available. You do not need to sit and watch the grass grow for the next few weeks till it roots in.
Old 05-30-2021, 09:22 AM

We had Cotton Sod Farm do our lawn. Better than excellent!
Old 05-30-2021, 11:07 AM
Default I would like it too

please pm me the info for the sod installer either...or email me at sonjamarder@gmail.com...
Old 05-31-2021, 09:26 AM

Please pm me the info for the sod installer
Old 07-01-2021, 08:47 PM

I sent a PM to the original poster george1923 and never received a reply. Turns out, the system shows he has not read it yet (as of July 1st). Did anyone ever get a POC for the sod installation from the original poster? If so, PLEASE share it with the group Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
found, cinch, weeds, bugs, devastated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.